Reviews for Haven
Neuron-x chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
Ah man I've read this chapter like 10 times and every time I've just completely forgotten to review; I get so caught up in anticipation for what's going to happen next it just slips my mind entirely. I really enjoy this story an awful lot even though I am terrible at reviewing!
It's great so see Grimmjow and Ichigo slowly becoming a little closer... I really don''t know if 'closer' would be the right way to describe it but at least their not at each others throats so much now! They can even gently tease each other without having to worry about getting brutally murdered, now that's an improvement!
I'm completely lost as to what wish of Grimmjow's the Hogyoku would be willing the grant. Although I imagine most of the other characters would assume it will be nothing good (for them at least) as Ichigo did, I get the feeling his wish may be something that no one would particularly relate to him with... something unconsciously buried deep within himself that even he wouldn't have realised he desired...
...OR I'm just running away with my "Grimmjow-is-actually-a-very-conflicted-and-lonely-character-who-desires-more-than-he-realises-and-not-just-out-for-the-kill" headcannon. I do that a lot.
I like the new twist you've taken with the story anyway... A god of Hueco Mundo. Very unexpected! I can't wait to see where you will go with this! I really want to see how
Grimmjow would react to seeing Angra Mainyu too (I wonder if he would recognise the threat it is like Nel or just try to fight it haha)
I'm sure there was probably more I wanted to comment on like usual but nonetheless this was an awesome chapter! Please update soon :D
amyflame2000 chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
Recently I've been wanting to read fanfictions that has Grimmjow and Ichigo bonding and becoming like brothers. Your fanfic is amazing and I love your writing style. I know you probably get so many requests for this, but please update soon. I want to know what's happening to Grimmjow and what the "piece of shit magic rock" did to him.
karasuinu chapter 15 . 11/17/2015
This is the second time I re-read your story and it's still amazing! (I chickened out to review the first time I read). I first encountered your story in ao3, but found out you have ffn account as well. I love how you characterize them, especially Ichigo. He's strong, hard-headed, has terrible temper but also caring... Not meek like some other ff. I love how you display Grimmjow's sadistic side, like when he gave a feral grin I automatically laugh like a maniac! The plot is awesome and the pace, I think it's not too slow or too fast. I love how Grimmjow and Ichigo warming up to each other (Grimmjow smiling left me blushing like an idiot). The antagonist, too. He actually has a really dark past. I don't blame him for holding grudge. The only thing that bothered me is sometimes the characters change how they call other person. Like in the beginning Ichigo calls Urahara as 'Urahara', but then it changes to 'Kisuke'. Urahara and Inoue call Grimmjow by 'Jaegerjaquez-san' but then changes to 'Grimmjow-san'. Also a bit confusing, Urahara calls Harribel by 'Harribel-san' but Nell by 'miss Nell'.
I'm sorry if it's a bit long and it offends you. I'm looking forward for your next update. :)
Dvel732732 chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
...I would just love to comment. This story...in all the seriousness I could muster...Is by far one of the BEST things I have EVER read! Like...wow! The story, the characters (both canon and oc's), the battles, the power of both the good and bad guys, the contribution of the hollows (namely the Arrancars)...just all of it, is utterly beautiful! Sublime! Glorious! I can say this with full peace of mind that I am utterly in love with your work! I came looking for some good GrimmIchi's to read, and I was quite surprised as to what I came about when reading this story. I cannot even fathom how original all of this is, and I am highly ecstatic over that! And, just everything, and everyone, and my God I love this fic so much I can't contain myself. You are a wonderful writer, and I would just like to thank you for your existence, because without it, this story would lack an existence, and that would leave an empty hole in my life, mind, and soul. I'm so glad I started reading this, and I'm already craving another chapter I just might collapse. Again, beautiful work! I can't wait until the next update comes around!
Ala chapter 15 . 11/4/2015
I just read all of your story in one evening. And I must say it's fantastic. Very original and complicated. Good job. I'm looking forward to reading new chapter! :)
higga7 chapter 14 . 11/4/2015
I wonder what grimjows wish will be
kenni-bun bun chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
I need to know what's going on with grimmjow. This is getting interesting, the grimm/ichigo bromance is blossoming, but I need it to go to romance. Not rushing or anything, I just love grim and ichigo.
higga7 chapter 15 . 10/31/2015
looking forward to more
ShadowsArch chapter 15 . 10/25/2015
I'm very glad you have returned and have continued this story! I cannot wait to see what you have next up your sleeve~
briar black death rose chapter 15 . 10/25/2015
The angra thing makes me think of Eva and the what wqs it first angel Lilith and Longines or however you spell it the spear is in Evangelion. That's okay. I'm excited to see what grimmjow wished for.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/25/2015
Oh my god! So great! I just...I can't even put into words how much I loved this chapter! :D looking forward to the next chapter!
buterflypuss chapter 15 . 10/25/2015
interesting
Junichiblue chapter 15 . 10/25/2015
That was a really great read! :) Worth the wait. Great pacing, great building up of tension and a very mature, realistic feel to it. And i'm so curious to find out what Grimmjow wanted (sex? or power? or... who knows!) And Angra there is pretty scary. That last moment with Ichigo... man I could almost hear the screams and ringing in his head you know? Feel his pain. Like a movie scene. All very well done. And very cool! :D
hiddenghoul chapter 15 . 10/25/2015
Shit hit the fucking fan, and my god, NO ONE was prepared for that. Holy crap, way to make a comeback from not updating in a while! You really know how to scare the crap out of your characters!
It's kind of sad to see no one gave a shit about Zangetsu (the real one) coming back. Like he's so important and yet Ichigo barely spared him a sentence :((( As for Grimmjow, what the fuck is happening to him? Like holy hell! Poor baby.
Anyway, I feel as though your writing style has improved and I'm honestly so jealous ;_;
Thank you for updating!
hotta chapter 12 . 9/9/2015
Wow what a good load of drama,I'm enjoying it so much until I totaaly forgot it's suppose to be a grimmichi fic, it's really just like a normal movie made out of the anime lol