Reviews for Haven
hotta chapter 12 . 9/9
Wow what a good load of drama,I'm enjoying it so much until I totaaly forgot it's suppose to be a grimmichi fic, it's really just like a normal movie made out of the anime lol
hotta chapter 11 . 9/9
From the ending of this chapter, I'm guessing the red button does something good, probably releasing grimmjow in times of emergencies.. might be wrong but sounds plausible
hotta chapter 10 . 9/9
The fights are written really well
hotta chapter 8 . 9/9
Waaa the tension... n Nel is here! I kinda feel sad for Katsumi, going through the entire ordeal of being condemned to death.. though I'm really intrigued by what's behind those photos
hotta chapter 7 . 9/9
This is really good, it'd like watching an alternate universe of the anime itself. Love it!
Neuron-x chapter 14 . 6/5
Firstly I must apologise for the HUGE delay on this review, I read this chapter the day you posted it and I've just had in open in my browser since and I come back and re-read it every other day. I just didn't know how to put my reaction and feelings into words but it basically boils down to - I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
I just can't express how ecstatic I am with your characterization because that's what makes a story for me. I could quite quite happily read chapter after chapter of your Ichigo and Grimmjow interacting because I think you've nailed them both and sometimes that can be a rarity when it comes to GrimmIchi; usually Ichigo is watered down and portrayed as 'weaker' or 'lesser' than Grimmjow in both physical and mental strength and that bugs me 'cause I think Ichigo will always rise to Grimmjow if challenged. YES FOR STRONG (and stubborn!) ICHIGO!
Haha, I laughed during their fight, I was honestly thinking for a moment that Grimmjow would rather suffocate than tap out but I guess he does have some sense after all doesn't he? And bless him, he probably doesn't he realize that he's well on his way to becoming one of Ichigo's buddies... I mean it's pretty much the same way Ichigo gained most of his other friends and allies...
I'm interested to see if you will include the backstory of Ichigo's power into this... will he have his two blades by the end of it? Poor Grimmjow, he's going to be totally outclassed if that's the case!
And why do I get the feeling that even if everything goes smoothly and he re-gains his powers; he's going to step out of that box and find Grimmjow has caused trouble with the Shinigami while he was in there...?
I can't wait to read more- please update soon!
BlueFairy10 chapter 14 . 6/3
What can I say? You got me permanently hooked on this story! For the past three days I've been reading this fic non-stop until I finally got to Chapter 14! This story is just awesome and the plot keeps getting more interesting with each chapter! I love how you've managed to keep both Ichigo and Grimmjow in character and how they are slowly forming a friendship. Slow moving relationships is what I always like in a story, especially between these two lately. And how you describe events is so good that it's really easy for me to imagine what's happening.
Well, I hope that you update soon! _ I'm really wondering what this new enemy is going to be like and when Katsumi is going to show again. Usually I don't really like OCs but this guy just grew on me; he's realistic and I like his back story too! Aside from that, I'm really curious to see if Aizen is going to be more involved in this story besides just being the holder of the Hogyoku. I also can't wait for more scenes between Ichigo and Grimmjow of course because they are just so adorable! Grimmjow scaring Ichigo while waking up in his Gigai for instance was really amusing lol! The nicknames that he teasingly gives him was also quite funny. And that fight scene between the two was intense!
Ichiberrylover chapter 14 . 5/15
OH MY GOSH...I looooove this story soooo muuuuuch! XD I will definitely keep reading this one and I will try to leave reviews on all chapters from now on! I have a really hard time finding stories that are to my liking, and this one is just soooo good! XD I usually only go for yaoi fanfictions for bleach, but this one is really good! Grimmjow and Ichigo are my most favorite characters from bleach, and I feel as though you have done a great job on capturing their personalities and keeping them in character! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D I read the entire thing from the beginning to the end today, and am really craving the next update! Until the next chapter! -waves goodbye-
GunBunnyShift chapter 14 . 5/10
As usual, kick ass update. Now, I simply couldn't stop laughing at the Ichigo/Grimmjow spar. I couldn't. You wrote that so well that I vividly imagined the fight. And Ichigo reuniting with Zangetsu? Finally! Bring waiting forever! Update soon, ok!?
hiddenghoul chapter 14 . 5/3
I loved this chapter, the fight between Ichigo and Grimmjow was very erotic, though I'm 100000% sure you weren't trying to convey that aha. Also, AIZEN! Ugh, I hate you, but you're hot so it's okay! Not really, but yeah! Anyway, Urahara really worried me. Also, him physically showing his hate for Aizen was ooc (?) Idk, cuz despite everything, I don't recall him ever doing that. Just him playing dumb or looking calmly. But who knows, maybe I missed something.
And then when Ichigo touched Aizen's chest I was all "Ooh, la la~" and before when Aizen said that he wouldn't bite, all I could think about was that dumb song that's goes like "ooh, you touch my tralalala"
Okay, I'm dirty, let's skip all this.
ANYWAY, thank you so much for updating! This story is getting intense!
So this guy is basically like ichigo but evil and not so lucky...
Druddigoner chapter 13 . 3/31
seriously loving the direction this story is going! :D its rare to find fics of grimmjow in karakura, much less ones that write both him and ichigo so well! looking forward to these new antagonists and ichigo's powers returning at last :) can't wait for the next update!
hiddenghoul chapter 13 . 3/30
Damn, and I thought Hyperion would be the big baddy for this fic. I guess not aha! This chapter was rather errie, and I wonder if Aizen is gonna make a comeback?! Yay, Ichigo's finally getting his powers back! Ugh, thank god! Hichigo better get some screentime! Anyway, thanks for sharing! Great chapter!
hiddenghoul chapter 12 . 3/30
Holy shit, poor Yamamoto! :( It was nice knowing ya, bro. So I guess Katsumi is down and out too and Hyperion is now im charge? Shiiieeetttt! I would really love to see a battle between Hichigo and Hyperiom tbh. Lol Grimmjow looking so surprised and scared at the possibility of them two getting along was funny as hell. Anyway, nice chapter!
hiddenghoul chapter 11 . 3/30
JFC Ichigo! JFC Urahara! JFC Grimmjow! This whole chapter is a JFC. Anyway, poor Orihime. She's Ichigo's bodyguard aha. The b/f part was really cute though lol. Grimmkitty! Poor Grimmjow and Orihime, with Ichigo scaring the shit outta them haha. Anyway, great chapter.
Haha Takahashi had to be a girl lol.