Reviews for Haven
BattyBludhaven chapter 23 . 6h
Yes yes yes! Looking forward to the next chapter. Love your descriptive way of writing. Keep it up!
buterflypuss chapter 23 . 8/4
buterflypuss chapter 22 . 7/21
buterflypuss chapter 21 . 7/8
Junichiblue chapter 19 . 6/27
I really liked Ichigo and Grimmjow's talk, and Ichigo's explanation of what will happen if he doesn't succeed, and his subsequent breakdown with Grimmjow's hands on his arms.. oh and that soft voice. I loved that last line. Kind of made me smile. Sad, but touching. Great story!
quixotomy chapter 20 . 6/24
Thanks for updating! Really enjoyed the chapter
buterflypuss chapter 20 . 6/23
Kuro Nekoftw chapter 19 . 6/10
Dude, omg.
I'm so happy I bookmarked this story and I'm so happy you updated. It's literally been so long I can't even. Haha
Anyway, I re read the entire thing to remind myself what happened, and loved every minute of it. Thank you for not giving up on this story and good luck with your vet med stuff - it's a killer.
I'll be waiting for the next chapter :)
buterflypuss chapter 19 . 6/9
xXOceaxChanXx chapter 18 . 1/4
This is an amazing story! I always come back every month to check if you've updated and it's been so long I basically had to reread the entire story to remind myself! I can't wait for the next update! Please do update soon and I hope life is being kind to you! Keep fighting~!

~ Mars
Enjali chapter 18 . 8/26/2016
I want to see Ichigo stab the Hollow God! XD
buterflypuss chapter 18 . 8/26/2016
J'aimel'anime44163 chapter 18 . 8/26/2016
*raises hand*

I want to watch him stab the Hollow God!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/19/2016
I really like this story but i NEED to ask this is just an brotherly bond between ichigo and grimmjow ... Right ... Pls i have nothing against gays but i hate when ppl make gay parings with straight characters
Seth's Kiss chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
This is a very interesting story I have to admit. I loved the way you portrayed the Bleach characters and I personally like your version of Lilith. I look forward to the upcoming updates. See you and good continuation :) !