Reviews for Haven
xXOceaxChanXx chapter 18 . 1/4
This is an amazing story! I always come back every month to check if you've updated and it's been so long I basically had to reread the entire story to remind myself! I can't wait for the next update! Please do update soon and I hope life is being kind to you! Keep fighting~!

~ Mars
Enjali chapter 18 . 8/26/2016
I want to see Ichigo stab the Hollow God! XD
buterflypuss chapter 18 . 8/26/2016
good chap
J'aimel'anime44163 chapter 18 . 8/26/2016
*raises hand*

I want to watch him stab the Hollow God!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/19/2016
I really like this story but i NEED to ask this is just an brotherly bond between ichigo and grimmjow ... Right ... Pls i have nothing against gays but i hate when ppl make gay parings with straight characters
Seth's Kiss chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
This is a very interesting story I have to admit. I loved the way you portrayed the Bleach characters and I personally like your version of Lilith. I look forward to the upcoming updates. See you and good continuation :) !
Dvel732732 chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
Yaaasss. This is getting intense! I love it XD
Rose chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
I really like this story. It is a cool concept and the character development is happening and a good pace. Keep it up I am looking forward to the next chapter.
buterflypuss chapter 17 . 8/13/2016
good chap
Guest chapter 17 . 8/13/2016
Oh my god! I am so happy with all the updates! I am loving this so far! It is a little alow going, but still a great read none the less! Cant wait for the next update! Lo ing the Grimmjow Ichigo palayfulness! :)
GunBunnyShift chapter 16 . 8/10/2016
Oh my god, I thought you may be gone forever. Never to return and update. But alas! Here you are! New warlords, eh? Ok, ok. I like the sound of that. Poor ol' Yama-jii is all out of action. Actually had to go back a chapter because I was utterly confused on where I left off. Please, don't go away for so long again. Please. This is one of the few Bleach fics that I actually enjoy reading. So, please. Update?
J'aimel'anime44163 chapter 16 . 8/9/2016
This is honestly just great so far and I can't wait for the next update! I'm loving this story and all that you're doing with it. I love the originality, the obvious effort that went into this and your writing style! Till the next!
Collette Nicole chapter 16 . 8/4/2016
Looking forward to the next update!
DEMONIC BLACKMAGIC chapter 16 . 7/30/2016
Yay! Love this can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
chairdesklamp chapter 16 . 7/30/2016
I must admit, I saw everyone's first reaction to the OC and ran. I'm sure glad I went back though. (An ex gf of mine wrote the bad kind of OC nonstop).

And you actually seem to be respectful of getting Japanese right! That's rare to find in the West at all!

About that "ending next week" crap-I made a post (Japanese is my mother tongue and I have firsthand experience with how crunchyroll runs buisness, since they ran it as verified news) on tumblr on my Bleach roleplay blog kurosakiichigochouhonnnin.

At any rate, I really am glad to see you're back in the game, and will follow to keep up with updates.