Reviews for The Longest Road
DarkBlackDragon06 chapter 7 . 8/8
Love the story so far I was hoping you would have Isabella in the harem would you kindly.
the epicslime chapter 7 . 7/22
I'm tuned now when will we find out I wonder ?
NightlyRowenTree chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
Omg I can't wait for the next update this is awesome
Alex2909 chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
hoe more info on naruto is revealed
tamagat chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
its beautiful mate! its effin beautiful!
Culaio chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
Great chapter I really enjoyed reading it :). I want say that while I really like naruto in this story I must say that naruto deserve to be punched by bethany...few times, I understand he had good intentions but The road to hell is paved with good intentions, he didnt try to understand her feelins, how his actions(staying away from her) affected her, how he made her suffer.

I must say that the part with "war" was EPIC as hell XD.

Keep up the great work :D
Beserkians fury chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
You just had... just HAD to put the Major's speech there, didn't you, you glorious bastard. Oh man, now I want a Hellsing/DA2 cross.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
"Oh I'm sorry was I supposed to feel that Smite ?" Hell yeah.

Shit, Beth must have her period, and if she do, she's not taking it well at all. :o
Holy shit man ! You call that a slice of life ? Beth slapping Naruto and nearly having sex with him in the middle of the town ? Shit ton of templars making their coming out ? And trying to spread the word of bullshit ? (all over his back) Not that I'm complaining of course !

Ah, Hellsing references, love it !
Oh yeah ya fun tease !
blood enraged chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
well, here's hoping you update a bit more frequently. btw, i love all the hellsing quotes/references in all your fics, adds spice
fieryfoxpaws chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
you freaking tease!? you really now how to rile you audience don't you especially that preview, good god!
Serithus chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
i thought naruto was more of a multiple women guy lol. thats quite a surprise
amac1688 chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
all i can say is

"Tonight musical accompaniment has been selected via survey, it is appropriate for ironic reasons, the best kind of reason"
envy34 chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
lol, got a little Hellsing ultimate reference there :D
Crofty666 chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
Ah the Major, is Herr Doktor reborn in this fic as well, possibly Schrodinger?
Tom2011 chapter 7 . 2/23/2015