Reviews for The Night Severus Snape's World Fell Apart
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
pixie jade chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
wonderful story...jus so heart breaking i alwayz hated snape dat wuz until i read his memories after hiz death i culdnt belive snape had actually been on dumbledore's side! i actually feel a bit of remorse 4 him

great story it really captures the depth of hiz love
Sindie chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Brilliantly written and thought-out. I took your advice and played "Dumbledore's Farewell" while reading it, and tears came to my eyes. So much emotion, so much conflict in one man. That is Snape for you.
Inali Grimalkin chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Very good story, you're right I wish the scene with Severus at Godric's Hollow had been in the books, it was so touching. You did very well blending the cannon information with this story though, because I'm a huge nerd, there were two things I noticed.

The motorcycle was Sirius', not Hagrid's. Sirius would've given it to Hagrid moments before the scene with Severus and Hagrid.

Also, I think it's a bit early for Severus to be suspecting Sirius. That's more of a personal opinion though. Either way, great story.
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
That was beautiful. The music "Dumbledore's farewell" just went perfectly when reading this. It definitely brought tears to y eyes.

You write amazingly. How you write the words together is just beautiful - and I think you distinguished Snape's thoughts perfectly there by him saying them out loud, as such when he wished it had been him that was dead. Just what he expressed in the final book. ;)

Really great job. :)
Lillibella chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wow. I'm kind of in shock after reading this. On the verge of tears, actually. I first have to say that you are an excellent writer. You have great command over description. Second, I think that this scene from Snape's point of view was fantastic, beautifully crafted as it came full circle.

I agree with you, this scene in the movie was fantastically done. He is just such a brilliant actor.

Anyway, loved this story so much.

ilikeglitterandwriting chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
That was honestly one of the most touching stories ever. I have never cried so much. It probably didn't help I had extremely depressing song on repeat, but still. I loved it so much. Beautifully written.
Ordinarily chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
No wonder Snape holds an especially strong grudge towards Sirius. ;) Good job on this!