Reviews for The Warrior and the Goddess
NovemBerries chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Oh, so wonderful! And IC! I would love to read this story, to stay up late engrossed in it, I loved every piece of this chapter.
alyaa akira chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
that's perfect! cool! i like it! can you continue the story more?
sunny chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
It's not too bad actually; maybe they're a little OOC but I think it's unavoidable considering how little there was to go off of from the anime haha. I'm not certain about Sana but I'm positive Joe had feelings for her; or at least, he had enough concern and interest for it to morph into love when she got older.
OwlWhisper chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Sana is so grown up! *sigh* that was beautiful. I loved reading it! Is there going to be another story after this? if so, i'll read it in a heartbeat!
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
that was really , really cute :0

love it :)
Seenai chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I love it :3
shokai chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Haha, if only we could all learn piano this way. This was an excellent beginning! The length for the chapter is good - not too short, not too long, and I like how well your writing flows and how you try to keep your characters in-character. The Jo/Sana idea is cute, just don't develop it too fast because that will just make it cheap. Gotta love anticipation. )

But I really enjoyed reading this story. I'm surprised to see so few Innocent Venus stories out there - it's such a shame. Love love love Jo to pieces...I wonder how old he is now? Thanks for writing and hope to see more soon!
starsandgalexies chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Hiya!

I just finished watching Innocent Venus, and wasn't all too happy with the end, so I looked up fanfictions for it.

I don't particularly like Jo/Sana, and I prefer Jo/OC, but this is an awesome fic, and it'd be awesome if you'd continue it.

Jo was good, really good, as was Sana and everyone else. You kept them all in character really well, and I'm really impressed.

If you continue this fic up to chapter 5, then I'll give you a heap of constructive critisism, if you want it, because that's what I do for all the fics I read.

Please continue this fic, your a really good writer.

Hyuu~!