Reviews for Hot Fun In The Summertime
;)
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
awww :D
Seylin chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Gah. I just love a story where Seth is possessive. This was so hot and I loved all the tension between them. That scene behind the shop... -whistles-

Excellent job.
Britt01 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This was so sweet! Loved the pairing, and now natural you made it.
GracieBlack28 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Such a sweet story of firsts, exploration, and honestly. I enjoyed Nahuel's perspective, and his inability to understand a lot of what was being said around him. It gave him a very endearing quality, and helped created a(nother) reason for Seth to be protective of him. Garrett was sexy, and world-wise, and a sort of perfect bit of competition for Seth. I loved Nahuel's brutal honesty, too. It's like he can't lie or embellish, or can't be bothered to be anything other than himself.

I'm so glad I found this on the Perv Pack's blog! I can't believe you only have 2 other reviews.
cullensrock chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
aww these guys are sooo cute together... and a possessive seth is a hott seth ;)
Kar3 B3ar chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This story was so nice and fluffy, I loved it! It was pretty steamy too, so that just makes it better! I loved how it was a unique pairing, one I've never read before. It was refreshing to read and I also now love this pairing. Although I would like to ask for some sort of index where the foreign words used are translated, if it's not too much to ask. Or if you could say what language they're in so I can look them up. All in all, it was really good and I wouldn't be opposed to a sequel ;)