Reviews for Coconuts
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ohmygosh, LOL, this was perfect. Seriously, perfect. :D I love it and I ship Fleur/Hermione now and gah, just perfection, okay? Perfection! :D
ShoefoneWeasley chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
A small part of me died while reading this, but in a good way. Does that make sense? Eh, I don't care. I love this! :D You do Fleur's accent amazingly well! Tee-hee... Last part really got me. xD
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
XD loved it :) i wanna stare at fleur... she's pretty... i liked this it was funny and cute :)
HermioneGrangerisME chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
ahaha that was HILARIOUS! :D
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
man alive that was funny!
poisonoakey chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
LOL that was hilarious! XD
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
OMM, the song... It's going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day. When you first posted this story, I was wondering why the title was "Coconuts" but I get it now!

XP

I've never been a real big fan of Hermione/Fleur (or Ginny/Fleur), but I didn't mind them in this fic. I think you made Hermione's attraction/curiosity towards Fleur believable and funny. She was so awkward and in denial about it, but Fleur didn't even seem bothered at all.

I know I've said this before, but you write Fleur's accent perfectly!

:D

Good work, as usual. It made me laugh quite a few times, thankfully no one heard me and asked why.

XD

OMM, the author's note! "Go, Fleur and your D-cup, go!" *dies*

XD

-Morghen
Dark Tykhe chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I laughed when I finished reading it!

This was great but sincerely I think you should write a sequel for 'The Greater Good' ;]
lowi chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was brilliant, mew! You've capture hermione (well, all of them!) so well, her awkwardness, her denying (sort of, where she's convincing herself she isn't interested), and the ending was sooo good! X3

And I loved the RonLuna bit!

Another thing; I love that fleur called hermione 'mione, for once it didn't bother me! ;D

Great! :D
rerrehhfkdjf chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Hehehehe LOVED it, my mother heard me giggling as she walked past my room and has only just stopped asking me if I am ok...

Loved Hermione comparing her body to the others cause come on, we've all done it :D

So yes, enjoyed it a LOT, even though I don't normally like Fleur or Mione much...
TheHogwartsActress chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Awkward Hermione is so sweet, i see her really acting like that if she had those feelings.

I really good job as ever Mew ;)
jojor99 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I'm going to have that song in my head for the rest of the night!

I liked this. You described Hermione as I always kind of pictured her.

Ron and Luna! Haha - I can actually see that!
Queen of Stuff chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I absolutely love how awkward Hermione is! Because, usually, I hate her guts! But now...;D