Reviews for Arms Of An Angel
alicia4568 chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
i loved this story... made me cry!. parfait! i hope you did write a little one-shot about what was in elis letter.. im gonna look for it right now.. thank you for giving me the joy of, once again, reading your stories! :)
Ryan Marie chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
In the last chapter I started to cry so hard.
BabyyKayy chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
This Chapter Was So Cute I Wish I Can Write Like I Cant Even Write One Good Chapter:/ Anyways I Love This Story:)
MysticLove chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
Awwww, that was just so...heart wrenching. the entire thing was, and even though it was sad, i loved it. i could truly feel the love Eli had for Clare (and vice versa), and i nearly cried at the end. you should be proud of this story; its so beautifully written, and tugged on everyone's heart strings.

PLEASE tell us what the letters said, or at least do Eli's. Please? :)
b3ttyb00p33 chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
I love this story! Who am I kidding I love all your stories, but this is one of my favorites... Hopefully you decide to tell us what those letters said cause' I really wanna know! And even though I'm not really a crier I'm going to keep tissues around every time I read your stories because you keep making me cry, in the best way possible. But your really doing a good job at this so keep it coming lol!
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 9 . 2/16/2012
Omg! D ,: I am on the verge of tears! I like the part where u converted Eli to becoming Christian that was a nice little detail u added :)

And now I'm definitely sure that Eclare is endgame!

Clare will find her way back to Eli!
sto4nerb2oner0 chapter 9 . 2/16/2012
please if you are not going to continue this story please just make a short chaper saying what was in the letters
RRsabi chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
Omg! I legit cried! This was so sad! :'( I loved this story so much, aw!
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Beautifully written...sad ending:-( great story!
amazed chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Omg, I cried so hard!
Violet Rays chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
How could a chapter this short make me cry. WHY?

Good job, but so sad.
BelieveTheTrue chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
GAH! Why can't there just be a "and they lived happily ever after. The fucking end!"? Why does there have to be a minimum 10 years?
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
Amazing! ELI PROPOSED? I almost sobbed ahh! I love that story a lot! Please update soon ;-)
emolicious1212 chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
This is by far the sweetest most heartwarming sad story I've read so far! :) You are such an amazing writer! Update soon! It made my day.
Violet Rays chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Great chapter , update really soon! I'd love to see the reaction Eli has to Clare's surgery, it will be do sensitive I bet, but I can't wait to see what you have in store! I love Eli's care with her, it's so sincere.