Reviews for Big Star About to Fall
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/18
At least Petunia didn't say Dudders was pulling a cute little prank and ought to be made Head Boy because of it...but then, she's nicer than Dumbledore.

Granted, that bar's rather low, and according to canon, anything bad that happens to Snape is always hilarious, alas.

But at least in this story Petunia and Vernon understood that there are limits to what her beloved Dudders can do, and Harry has a few moments of peace.
saroura92 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
if i were him, i would ask if the tea is poisoned.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Very interesting
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
cool story
Mai Ascot chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I could kiss you I love this so much.
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Hahaha! Dudley got OWNED. Thanks for writing this.
smidget chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Very interesting. I've never read anything along these lines before but it was very interesting and very well-done.
Paramoreisaband chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. Yes, I can imagine Petunia seeing Dudley doing something like that and it being a total slap in the face for her. Finding out that her perfect little Diddykins, isn't so perfect. You did a good job at getting the Dursleys to lighten up on Harry without being ridiculously out of character or too kind.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Very nice story...I really like the moments between Harry and his aunt as well as the ending where Dudley was being scolded! :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
:P Heh, oh boy this'll be interesting to see how it works out. _ Can't wait to see how far this'll go. Will be waiting for more.
KRMariG chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I love this story, and I love your take on the Dursleys. I never liked them really, for their personality. But as characters, they're awesome! The only Harry Potter character I really dislike is Dean Thomas. I don't know why, but I just can't stand his personality...both as a character and his plain personality.
NightmareMyLove chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This deserved to be written. Thank you. I appreciate your Roald Dahl reference; I've always loved his books, and I must say that I came to the exact same conclusion. I agree about the books vs. the movies too. Nothing beats the kind of humor that can only be written down.