Reviews for Whipping Boy
Ishtar205 chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
You're so good at writing that !

Thanks for that prequel
Kisariiem chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
This was intense...awesome. Just awesome.
koneko zero chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
I love how realistic you made this - the way that you genuinely thought about how John would react and what it is exactly that Sherlock is really asking for. I could talk about how well-written it is, the brilliant characterisations...

But you have melted my brain, to be perfectly honest. Well done.
katdec chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
So. Effing. Hot.

I definitely need a cigarette after this. 8D
katdec chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I was honestly confused at the beginning of the chapter but ohmygodohmygodohmygod once i got to the rimming part it was DELECTABLE!
demonkatgurl17 chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
Omfg that was amazing _ I was utterly enthralled by this fic ) I always love a good S&M chapter so anything with a good bit of kink. I haven't read many Sherlock/John fics written with it so I'm always pleased when I find a really well written piece ) absolutely delightful darling _
Artemis Fortune chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Wordth! I have no wordth left! I can't wait for the kink tomorrow will bring! Thothe dethcriptionth were jutht godly!

~Forte
Lena221b chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
That was utterly mind-blowing!

I'll be in my bunk...
cantsaymylastname chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
This was a brilliant story. So well written. It explains the dynamic of a relationship. The give and take. Loved it.
cantsaymylastname chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
I've just got no words. Wow wow wow.
cantsaymylastname chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
This chapter was heart stopping. Amazing. Wow.
cantsaymylastname chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Take your time getting there. I know that you've already written this but the conversations between these two is so real. I love how they think and how their two different views collide and then collobrate.
cantsaymylastname chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Absolutely riveting. Can't wait to read the rest. Wow.
meredithriddle chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
That was awesome. I may have read this already and commented but if not, I can't express how fantastic that was. If only I could delete it and re-read it again for the first time. I am not entirely certain that I didn't do that. Oh well loved it. U remain my fav Sherlock fic writer just don't stop writing please!
Skyfullofstars chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
And yes, God Yes, please help John out a littl here in the next Chapter.

Because DAMN!