Reviews for Whipping Boy
Sexy.Lil.Emo chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
dear god you are going to kill me by the time i finish all your stories. seriously how do i? how do you? i realli just cant..you know? what the hell are you doing to me? fuck, you just write so well and i love all the aspects of your writing..just stop ohk..cauz i just cant and youre too amazing for this world..now i shall end my johnlock crazed feels ranty rambley thing...xox
Doni chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
That was intense and hotter than hell. It would be a tragedy of epic proportions *not* to continue.
CelloAstro chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
I am going to marry you and cater to your every whim, beck, and call. Oh my gods you gorgeous little kink mastermind. If you ever stop writing... I don't even know. Anarchy probably. I am in love with your characterization and motivations, and any other words with that suffix.
fanningthings1 chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
You are legitametely a genius.
SJ Stillwell chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
You know, I've never had a thing for inflicting pain in stories when it also pertained to sex. Honestly made me cringe and spam the back button.

But then I read this. Never have I enjoyed a fic so much. This was absolute amazingly well written. Going to read all of your other stuff now.
Ishtar205 chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
You're so good at writing that !

Thanks for that prequel
Kisariiem chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
This was intense...awesome. Just awesome.
koneko zero chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
I love how realistic you made this - the way that you genuinely thought about how John would react and what it is exactly that Sherlock is really asking for. I could talk about how well-written it is, the brilliant characterisations...

But you have melted my brain, to be perfectly honest. Well done.
katdec chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
So. Effing. Hot.

I definitely need a cigarette after this. 8D
katdec chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I was honestly confused at the beginning of the chapter but ohmygodohmygodohmygod once i got to the rimming part it was DELECTABLE!
demonkatgurl17 chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
Omfg that was amazing _ I was utterly enthralled by this fic ) I always love a good S&M chapter so anything with a good bit of kink. I haven't read many Sherlock/John fics written with it so I'm always pleased when I find a really well written piece ) absolutely delightful darling _
Artemis Fortune chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Wordth! I have no wordth left! I can't wait for the kink tomorrow will bring! Thothe dethcriptionth were jutht godly!

~Forte
Lena221b chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
That was utterly mind-blowing!

I'll be in my bunk...
cantsaymylastname chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
This was a brilliant story. So well written. It explains the dynamic of a relationship. The give and take. Loved it.
cantsaymylastname chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
I've just got no words. Wow wow wow.
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »