Reviews for Whipping Boy
Skyfullofstars chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
I can't.

I just can't.

Thought I could.

But It would be superfluous..

Sometimes genius exists for genius' sake...like now...and genius doesn't need us to comment on it...just stand back and enjoy the show...
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
First, my dear, I would never, ever, EVER, in a million heartbeats, insult you by offering you Cold. Hard. Cash.

What I will do, however, now that I know such brilliance exists, is to hurt myself first...before I read how John hurts Sherlock...and I will do this with my full consent by...putting this story aside for the three minutes and thirty-three seconds it takes for my tea kettle to boil water...and then the three minutes and forty-five seconds it takes for my teabag to steep properly and then - and only then - WILL I SIT DOWN WITH MY HOT CUPPA AND READ THIS BRILLIANT FIC AND I KNOW IT'S BRILLIANT ALREADY WITHOUT SNEAK-PEAKING AND THAT, DEAR ATLIN MERRICK is my punishment for finding you...so there!

And here goes with the tea kettle... ** sob **
Dark knightress chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
That's it. You have officially become one of my favorite authors. You capture the characters so wonderfully!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
I love it! -death by awesome sexiness-
The Red Leper chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
hot damn! I think I need a shower after that one!
chasingriver chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
Well, this was just awesome and lovely and HOT. And thank you for writing it. I'm a bit of a pain slut/sensation whore myself and this really just struck a chord with me. I get that.
Lolita-mist chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Oh God Yes! PLease do revisit those in your next fics! I'm half in love with the idea already!

Thank you for this story! I've had to hide away every time you updated just to get away from nosy people I have at home... lol, that's fun!
akaAuroraBorealis chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
I've read this three times so far. Will read it again, guaranteed. So many reviews before this, didn't read them all, but just in case nobody said this, I will. You, sugar, have an absolute gift of making the profane holy, the ugly world beautiful, and the mearly sweet and tender beautiful and sublime. *Expletive*, this story takes me so many places I don't understand yet but I crave it like a cool drink, like manna from heaven. Keep writing, goddess of all that is hot and oh so human.
fireheart93 chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
I swear you take all my kinks and mash them into one big fic of kinky goodness :D Perfect ending and I will keep my eyes open for the Return of the Riding Crop :)
sana-chan9 chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
yesssss!

AND it's not complete yet!

gah! i love your sherlock and john! have i ever told you that?

CAUSE THEY'RE AWESOMEEE
PhoenixMageFire chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
So glad to see the latest chapter. And: The voice. The voice, the voice. It is definitely the sexiest part of a man. I know you've done variations on it before, but I think they're worth repeating.
ivanovandevotee chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Okay, here's a thought. How about combining another crop story, (set a while after this so John has time to get comfortable with his role as wielder) with your idea about John copying Sherlock's voice? Imagine it. All that I-make-the-rules soldierly confidence and authority...in BC's accent.

...

GUH

Um...I think that if you don't take this idea, I will have to find SOMEONE to write it, because now the images just WON'T GO AWAY.

(Sorry for the sudden unwanted stream-of-consciousness, I meant to say you are the most wickedly wonderful smut writer I have ever read. Thank you for writing.)
ivanovandevotee chapter 5 . 9/20/2011

...

GUH

Law Denvir chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
OMG completely forgot Benny lisped. Riding crop lisp Hot, with a capital 'H'.
Mirith Griffin chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Mnggghhhhh. That's not even with a silent M. For you, the M at the beginning of Mnggghhhhh is pronounced.

I love that your John begs, and I love that the boys call each other "my love." I love the way your Sherlock is so willing to give himself up to John's care, John's passion, John's control.

Really, John. Don't be hard on yourself. Any of us would want to see what Sherlock would do, pushed to his limits. You're just the lucky man who gets to find out.

It's heart-breaking when John doesn't want Sherlock to touch him, just for that moment.

Their dialogue is such a huge kink for me here. I think I'm developing logophilia. Oh, who is kidding whom: I already have it.

Extra points for John being aroused by "the silliness" even. That's love, baby. And for "underscore, italicize, and bold-face."

I think I'm going to start working "hell for leather" into my day-to-day conversation. You know, when I need a trip to a world where all is beautiful and fine.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »