Reviews for Whipping Boy
cantsaymylastname chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
This chapter was heart stopping. Amazing. Wow.
cantsaymylastname chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Take your time getting there. I know that you've already written this but the conversations between these two is so real. I love how they think and how their two different views collide and then collobrate.
cantsaymylastname chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Absolutely riveting. Can't wait to read the rest. Wow.
meredithriddle chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
That was awesome. I may have read this already and commented but if not, I can't express how fantastic that was. If only I could delete it and re-read it again for the first time. I am not entirely certain that I didn't do that. Oh well loved it. U remain my fav Sherlock fic writer just don't stop writing please!
Skyfullofstars chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
And yes, God Yes, please help John out a littl here in the next Chapter.

Because DAMN!
Skyfullofstars chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
I can't.

I just can't.

Thought I could.

But It would be superfluous..

Sometimes genius exists for genius' sake...like now...and genius doesn't need us to comment on it...just stand back and enjoy the show...
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
First, my dear, I would never, ever, EVER, in a million heartbeats, insult you by offering you Cold. Hard. Cash.

What I will do, however, now that I know such brilliance exists, is to hurt myself first...before I read how John hurts Sherlock...and I will do this with my full consent by...putting this story aside for the three minutes and thirty-three seconds it takes for my tea kettle to boil water...and then the three minutes and forty-five seconds it takes for my teabag to steep properly and then - and only then - WILL I SIT DOWN WITH MY HOT CUPPA AND READ THIS BRILLIANT FIC AND I KNOW IT'S BRILLIANT ALREADY WITHOUT SNEAK-PEAKING AND THAT, DEAR ATLIN MERRICK is my punishment for finding you...so there!

And here goes with the tea kettle... ** sob **
Dark knightress chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
That's it. You have officially become one of my favorite authors. You capture the characters so wonderfully!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
I love it! -death by awesome sexiness-
The Red Leper chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
hot damn! I think I need a shower after that one!
chasingriver chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
Well, this was just awesome and lovely and HOT. And thank you for writing it. I'm a bit of a pain slut/sensation whore myself and this really just struck a chord with me. I get that.
Lolita-mist chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Oh God Yes! PLease do revisit those in your next fics! I'm half in love with the idea already!

Thank you for this story! I've had to hide away every time you updated just to get away from nosy people I have at home... lol, that's fun!
akaAuroraBorealis chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
I've read this three times so far. Will read it again, guaranteed. So many reviews before this, didn't read them all, but just in case nobody said this, I will. You, sugar, have an absolute gift of making the profane holy, the ugly world beautiful, and the mearly sweet and tender beautiful and sublime. *Expletive*, this story takes me so many places I don't understand yet but I crave it like a cool drink, like manna from heaven. Keep writing, goddess of all that is hot and oh so human.
fireheart93 chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
I swear you take all my kinks and mash them into one big fic of kinky goodness :D Perfect ending and I will keep my eyes open for the Return of the Riding Crop :)
sana-chan9 chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
yesssss!

AND it's not complete yet!

gah! i love your sherlock and john! have i ever told you that?

CAUSE THEY'RE AWESOMEEE