Reviews for Whipping Boy
PhoenixMageFire chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
So glad to see the latest chapter. And: The voice. The voice, the voice. It is definitely the sexiest part of a man. I know you've done variations on it before, but I think they're worth repeating.
ivanovandevotee chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Okay, here's a thought. How about combining another crop story, (set a while after this so John has time to get comfortable with his role as wielder) with your idea about John copying Sherlock's voice? Imagine it. All that I-make-the-rules soldierly confidence and authority...in BC's accent.

...

GUH

Um...I think that if you don't take this idea, I will have to find SOMEONE to write it, because now the images just WON'T GO AWAY.

(Sorry for the sudden unwanted stream-of-consciousness, I meant to say you are the most wickedly wonderful smut writer I have ever read. Thank you for writing.)
ivanovandevotee chapter 5 . 9/20/2011

...

GUH

Law Denvir chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
OMG completely forgot Benny lisped. Riding crop lisp Hot, with a capital 'H'.
Mirith Griffin chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Mnggghhhhh. That's not even with a silent M. For you, the M at the beginning of Mnggghhhhh is pronounced.

I love that your John begs, and I love that the boys call each other "my love." I love the way your Sherlock is so willing to give himself up to John's care, John's passion, John's control.

Really, John. Don't be hard on yourself. Any of us would want to see what Sherlock would do, pushed to his limits. You're just the lucky man who gets to find out.

It's heart-breaking when John doesn't want Sherlock to touch him, just for that moment.

Their dialogue is such a huge kink for me here. I think I'm developing logophilia. Oh, who is kidding whom: I already have it.

Extra points for John being aroused by "the silliness" even. That's love, baby. And for "underscore, italicize, and bold-face."

I think I'm going to start working "hell for leather" into my day-to-day conversation. You know, when I need a trip to a world where all is beautiful and fine.
BuffyRowan chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
again, loved it! And as for what you'll do later with it, all I can say is listen to Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show's "Freakin' at the Freaker's Ball" The first lines of the song are, "Come on baby, grease your lips/grab your hat, and swing your hips/and don't forget to bring your whips/we're freakin' at the freaker's ball" :D
MiraxHorn chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Ugh. I died while reading this. This is my ghost writing this message. This was utter perfection and I think my ghost self has also perished due to the hottness of this
jeffhardyluvsme chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
I just almost cried now that its over...but it was AWESOME! I mean I freaking loved it...can't wait to see what you do next.
Lots of love,
Savannah
mattsloved1 chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Very nicely written. Thank you. :)
fyreshard chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
I love you. :)

And how dare you make good smut thoughtful with this:

"Guilt isn't always useful or sensible. Sure it may stop us from repeating an offense, but it can also cause the perception of offense where none's been given."

You are a gem.
AristaHolmes chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
*GUH!*

I will be tongue kissing you come Friday my love

My darling

My sweetness

Here have lots of naked clones

I think you hit on every single one of my hottest flaming kinks... I SHOULD NOT BE THIS TURNED ON AT 1A-FUCKING-M *pants*

excuse me now while I turn off my computer and sort myself out... uh, I mean go to sleep ... *coughs*
Irina1492 chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
It's official: I 3 Atlin Merrick and her BAMF John. But has anyone heard that the new episodes won't be out till NEXT YEAR? Nooooooooo! :-( :-( :-(
PhoenixMageFire chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
Oooooooh. I'm so glad I'm not a horse person. I'd never be able to ride again without embarrassing myself.
fireheart93 chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
Every time I read one of your fics I think 'This cannot possibly be any hotter than the last one'. You prove me wrong every single time. It's really rather irritating now I come to think of it :D. I also try to remember phrases I like so I can tell you I like them in the review. I gave up while reading this because I would have ended up copying and pasting the WHOLE DAMN THING I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING. I have so much love for this.

(Side note; Just reread All That Glitters for probably the tenth time. Still the best 'How John and Sherlock Got Together' fic I have read.)
Mirith Griffin chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
Oh God. Where do I go to vote for you for Queen of Everything?

Stuff I love here: Every desperate, shaky word that comes out of their mouths. They are so in character, so believable, and so hot. John's ode (unspoken, but obviously heart-felt) to Sherlock's arse. John's hilarious and completely understandable moment of "Well, to hell with this."

If it *is* possible to die from arousal, then we, your readership, had best hope we've already crossed pretty much everything off the bucket list.

I love your brain so much. Can I please have your recipe for trifle in Pig Latin?
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »