Reviews for Secrets and Fanfiction
LittleRedDevil8 chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
I loved this story so much. I love every one of your stories that I've read! You're just such an amazing writer :)

-Allie
HeatherSS1 chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
Awesome story! It was so funny how they both thought "hmm... could *she* be my cyber-friend?" but always convinced themselves otherwise. And I *loved* House in this story, making sure they got together, awwww! Chase was an ass, but what's new? Loved the way they got back at him and Foreman.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love it so far!
Heyit'skellie chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
This story is so great! I love it. It's sweet and fluffy.. And all of the stories that I've read by you are just hilarious, including this one. I can't wait to read more stories by you!

-Kay
razmataz13drums chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
What a splendid ending :D (i haven't used the word splendid in a looong time). In an ideal world I personally would have wanted the Remy huntingdons doubt to go on for a while longer. I just always think that you'd feel too guilty to drag someone along with you whilst you start to lose your mind and body. I KNOW Allison would never see it that way, and if you love them you shouldn't, I guess Remy's seen it first hand though. No I really loved your story, loved the general premise, characterisation generally good too. Written well and brownie points for the dick joke, haha. Hope you write more Remy/Cameron
Aibowler chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
I really liked it - a little corny, but i could accept that- make sure to keep writing more cadley
5goofy24 chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Outstanding! Loved the concept and the outcome. Keep writing my friend (5 goofy24 aka Post13writer)
RainboIsland chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Perfect way to finish a story. I love how Cameron handles things :) and can't wait for your new story ideas.
RainboIsland chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
I'm soo excited to see how this ends, but I don't want it to be over... So should I say again how much I love your writing? Well I do a lot. I hope everyting ends well. :)
5goofy24 chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
Like? Hell I LOVED it! Here's to hoping Allison sorts Remy out in vivid detail :)
Crazy Kat Productions chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
i. love. this. so. much. XD
RainboIsland chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
I'm definitely still loving this, and would alway love to see more from you.
razmataz13drums chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
haha loving the story :P i really like the bits of paper idea very good. i really think you should continue, dont know what youre planning but as it includes making it longer im all for it :)
Athyna daughterofposeidon chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
Those were THE BEST last three chapters.
97rockstarr chapter 7 . 10/10/2011