Reviews for The Riddle of Steel
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 9/26
Woah. That was a seriously intense and interesting thing. Shinji become the overmind of the new body in a sense. In a very real sense souls are now his domain and his power. Kinda crazy. And then the reference, somwhere there is a man with a typewriter. Multiverse is a crazy place.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 9/26
Heh. Shinji got the Harem. With a capital H too. Nice. Rei, Asuka, and Misato. Pretty much the main ones he ever is paired with in anyway shape or form.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 9/26
That ending. Shinji is watching so you better watch out!
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 9/26
lol Fuyustuki and the budget at the end haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 9/26
Holy shit. The warrior spirit huh. So bad ass.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 9/26
Oho. So his mother in unit 1 is giving him info. Very interesting.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 9/26
Heh. And shinji with his new blade. Hilarious antics here. Rei's sheer lack of "common" knowledge is also hilarious. Misato's comments on Rei's screaming haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 9/26
LOL! Gendo just got Ikari'd.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 9/26
Lmfao. That omake. I'm loving the sheer violence of the evangelions when he pilots them. Its really riveting.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 9/26
LOL! Misato is like...WHAT!? Shinji is like "win".
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 9/26
I found it most hilarious that he's drinking. not much yet but still.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 9/26
He remembers his mom. Huehuehue. Gendo is gonna get eviscerated. I just want to say I hope when he gets decaptiated that Shinji actually yells the words "DECAPITATION!"
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 9/26
Huh. Well that was interesting. I'm curious to see how this influence will affect him and also how these other characters react to it. Also, is Ritsuko Akagi still doing her canon sleeping with Gendo schtick and what of Rei etc.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 9/26
Heh. I can't wait till shinji is choke slamming angels.
The Unknown chapter 14 . 7/19
Well damn. Just... Damn. Not the BEST fanfic ever, but I sure as hell enjoyed the fuck out of it none the less. Such satisfaction is a rarity among the hallowed halls of , not counting the fact that the story is actually completed ( I was just as shocked as you are, a fic on this site that a writer actually finishes, the absurdity). But really all things considered, good job!