Reviews for Pick and Choose
AmazingWriter123 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Haha.. you made good use of the will and the way thing.
i don know chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
make it have chaps! its a pretty good idea and it could have at least 5 chaps or if your really feeling like a writer make it 8 or 10 it'l be funny because of gil and will;)
TabbyCat33098 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
So I must ask... Which path did Will choose?
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
i love this
Wolfiwill chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wolfi: love the pun on words!...hehe it's funny co's I'm always looking for opportunities to say that! and that was an AWESOME example of one!

Gil: Yeah! AWESOME!...*he has almost finished his prank that he wants to do on Halt...it just needs the finishing touches and it's done...*

Wolfi: Yeah!...also...if you want to know what Gil's AWESOME! prank is, you'll have to write a few more chapters...one on each Ranger's Apprentice story would be good...hehe *evil grin...then bursts out laughing as she imagines the look on Halt's face when he gets pranked...*

Gil: *tries to hold in his laughter but fails miserably as he suddenly snorts and doubles over out in laughter*...(he was also thinking about the look on Halt's face when he gets pranked...)

P.S. And... Yes, Wolfiwill is a girl if you hadn't already guessed... hehe _ .

Wolfi:...hehe... where there's a will, theres a way...hehe *doubles over from laughter*... _

Gil:*is already on the floor rolling around in laughter* _
The Lone Clapper chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Haha, this is cute. D

That's totally something Gilan would say...

The Clapper
xxDodo chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Shrek! Needa call him about S.C.H.O.O.L soon... And tell him to bring donkey, cuz donkey is epic. Almost as much as Gil and his extreme thinking skills in this story :D

"We have a Will right here!" Who could argue with that logic?

So with all these new stories out, I'm assuming the ray gun did not work? :P Imma take my deposit back due to defects, thank you very much.

Lol, awesome one dude (that so reminded me of a California surfer. Duuuude.).

-Dodo
Hibernian Princess chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Haha, that was so cute! It totally sounds like something that Gilan would say. :)
pyromaniac325 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Genious! Genious I tell you! I loved it! And it definetly seem like a method Gilan would use to choose a path. Hehe, I love Gil! And this story was great!
Raider1472 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Short, sweet, and to the point. It made me chuckle. :) Loved the pun!

Raider
King's Princess chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Lol I liked it 'Where there's a Will there's a way . . . and we've got a will' cute line :) lol keep up the good work :)