Reviews for Boys of Summer
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Nawwwww so glad they got their happy ending :)
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
*sniff* Beautiful. What a sweet story. Love it.
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Mstallulahbelle rec'd this on twitter. So first I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. I loved this story. I love your Edward and Bella but I also loved the way you wrote the supporting cast. He was an idiot for "breaking up" with Bella but he totally redeemed himself by getting to La Push to ask Bella to forgive him and marry him. You did a great job. I'm sorry that you couldn't find a beta for the contest but I'm thrilled that you posted it. Thank you for doing that.
MaraBenefici chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Awwwwww! As always, adore it.
closet twilight chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Ahhhh! I love it! So sweet. Thanks for sharing.
we live for love chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Loved your story.
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I'm glad Edward's family was so understanding about Chicago and helped the boy pull his head out of his ass. This was a lovely story. Thanks.
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Loved this little story!
TallulahBelle chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wonderful story!

I can see a few places that needed a bit of tweaking, but the heart of these characters are there and that is what I look for when I read a story.

The conversation between B&E- when he "breaks up" with her had my heart in a knot. Edward thinking that he has to fulfill some sort of duty to his career and father, god, such a hard decision.

...but the end, Edward drove all that way, swallowing whatever pride he had leftover and went to get the one who would be his best supporter in life.

So good...

xoxo TB
Melolabel chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Aww sweet. You should've asked me to beta this. I would've done it. Then you could've entered. It took a few times to get used to the tense shifts Indicating the memory vs the present but it was smoothly done. Good job!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh how I love a happy ending and this was definitely one of those. I'm sorry you missed the contest deadline but I'm glad you posted the story anyway. Thanks for sharing your writing.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This was so sweet at the crack of dawn and even sweeter wide awake tonight. Thanks for sharing!
mamacat20 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I loved this story. I wanted beat Edward over the head with his surfboard when he let Bella walk away.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Sweet story. Edward may have been an idiot for letting Bella go...but he did go after the girl and got her! Enjoyed!