Reviews for Tides of Time
berty05 chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Where's the rest? (Whining) please update, this is going along greatly. I was a bit lost at the beginning of the first chapter but now it AWESOME!
BlueSmiles chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
Hi! I'm loving your story so far. I wonder why there are not many reviews when I find this story unique and entertaining. I like how you portrayed Renji, his identity and his past and curse. And I'm wondering why Byakuya has fallen in love with Renji immediately. Maybe there's something in his past as well? Hmmm...that's my guess. That's something to really look forward to. I hope you could continue with this story. It is really promising! Hope to read from you soon!
Fireotaku18 chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
I like! its an interesting idea so far and I cannot wait for the next chapter!
shadow chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
hey, this is nice. it's fun and I wanna read more!
renjfantoo chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
That's just mean Byakuya. He's always going out of his way to be mean to Renji. It reminds me of boys in grade school. If they liked you they'ld run up and punch you or tease you. LOL!

I see he's not putting up much of a fuss about having to go with Renji to the party.
Sakurazu Sayo chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
its a little slow...then again, buildup and anticipation is always good. im already antsy waiting for something to happen! haha! hope you update soon
nerdyheart15 chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
this was a very good chapter (loved the fact that it was longer :D)

and Rukia didn't seem ooc at all
nerdyheart15 chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
I am so glad I stumbled on to this story, it is very unique and I look forward to reading more.

Also I enjoy the idea of the gods in this story being the zanpaktou
puutiti chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Hei, I like the mysterious concept of this story. You should continue. Thank you :)
DERRBALAAM chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Hi the story is fantastic and interesting also you put Renji like a soorcerer I like it in addtion all the story is a mystery Who is really Renji? Tell me Read you later
byakuya-renji chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
great fic... please do more i love it