Reviews for Mouth
Kurt-051 Impersonator chapter 2 . 8/3/2017
I don't know what to criticise.

It's perfect.
Kurt-051 Impersonator chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Quite possibly my favourite M/R fanfiction. I love the way you write. It has so much emotion. So much impact. It feels amazing to read such a coherent piece of writing.

The plot is simple, but you make it interesting. The characters we know and love, you make us love even more. I just wish I had more to read, haha.
PenguinSam chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
This was amazing! I think you capture Marco very well. His unwillingness to show weakness through tears, his need to be "normal", and his unsaid, but obvious, vast loneliness. Wow, just wow! Keep writing, this was just incredible! Thank you for sharing your gift!
Teirae chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Love love loved it
Dance Elle Dance chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
This was awesome. I really loved every minute of it and would love it if you wrote more Animorphs fiction. Great job!
christineexx chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
I am so unhealthily obsessed with this. It is so amazing how perfectly you captured the essences of both their characters. I'm absolutely in love. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Pogo KW chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Great 2-shot. I think you've captured the two characters very well. I love Marco and Rachel.
Catty Vancouver chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I love this ending. This is an amazing story, and it is great to see such well-written Marco/Rachel. I have reread this about three times just since the second part was posted. I love the entire thing, although of course it leaves me wanting more.
critic chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
It's quality, depressing, realistic quality. Tobias was mentioned once in the whole story but his presence was still there.
CarpeOmnius chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
This is fantastic. It's dark and sexy and kind of ugly. I love the way you wrote Marco, he's in-character but stretched just enough to see something new. I like how you portray his selfishness, and the way his boyish inexperience and desires clash with the weariness and violent nature of being a soldier.

Just...man, I love you a lot right now.
RasberryGirl chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
I love your writing style. I like T/R but have to admit that Marco/Rachel just have that special, crazy spark. I think you captured that really well in this fic.
TheBeastThatLostItsPlaceToGo chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Amazing... I can't think of any other word that describes it. That was a great read. Didn't want it to end. You captured the two perfectly and it was so painful to read the end. Great stuff!
Whiggity chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
This was a very good story. You have a way with prose that keeps the eye running easily along the words, and you're very good at building tension between the characters in a believable way. While it would be sad to see it end here - I just want to keep reading! - it shows a lot of restraint on your part to do so. I'm not entirely sure whether this is an intended end or not, but whether you continue on or not, top marks on all accounts. I hope to see more from you.
Catty Vancouver chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Love it. I'm going to need you to finish this. I have to look so hard to find any decent Rachel/Marco fics. Don't crush me by leaving this unfinished.
natural-blue-26 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I gushed about this already in livejournal, but I'm very glad to be able to fav it here as well!

Bring on the smexy M/R!