Reviews for Closing In
SG-Milkyway-Lion-Granger-McFly chapter 12 . 7/10
Hi There! I really like your story. It is very interesting and fun to read.
Well done! I really enjoyed this chapter!
The Histories of my heart chapter 16 . 6/22
Hey! Great story! I read this story years ago and just loved how it was turning out. Now after many years I have found it again and was so glad to find out that it had been updated! Now is even better that before and I really like the way in which you are making the relashioship between Harry and Snape progress. I love this type of stories but I think is really hard to make it plausible and right, but you just nail it! So thank you so much for continuing this story and although I have noticed that you haven’t updated in a while I really hope that you post the next chapter soon and that this story still continues for a long time. I understand that life sometimes gets a bit too much and is hard to balance everything, so this is my way of thanking you for this fic and hopefully get you to write and post many more chaptersHope everything is alright.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 16 . 5/29
This Lupin bit is awesome!

I think your Snape went from mean to nice a little quickly (only because I read the story in one go instead of across 7 years lol!) hope you update soon!
myfoodisnotshared chapter 16 . 5/14
This is so brilliant! I particularly love how realistic the werewolf reveal scene was - messy and teenage and emotional and not, all at the time same time. You're a brilliant writer and I really hope you update soon. Keep writing!
JSML chapter 16 . 3/29
This is certainly an interesting take on a Severus and Harry mentor relationship. The prompt is what caught my attention because not very many people get creative in the setting and circumstances in which the two are forced to interact with each other. This fic was a refreshing change. I thought it was a bit out of character for Snape to so openly tell Harry about his friendship with his mother but other than that, the pacing and characterizations are very good and a lot more accurate than a lot of other fics out there. This is very well written and I love the interactions you write with Harry and Lupin as well. Thank you for sharing this!
Hmmm.
silverangel116 chapter 12 . 3/21
Loving this story
silverangel116 chapter 10 . 3/20
Love the Story!
Dobby and Padfoot chapter 16 . 3/15
I really like this story and hope that you continue it soon. I'm excited to see how Snape reacts when he gets more details on Harry's home life. Like everything so far though. :)
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 2/24
love this story, very in character. hope you update soon!
sneerypainter chapter 16 . 1/16
Wow! That moment with Remus made me want to cry! So touching. I like that you included moments between them two- often other Snape mentor fics tend to put other relationships on the backburner, and the Patronus lessons were such a good way for the two to get to know each other. Otherwise great story so far. Awaiting your next chapter!
Astrido chapter 16 . 1/15
this is a really good chapter. I love the idea of snape teaching harry instead. please go on.
cheers
Maya
DeathBright chapter 16 . 1/10
Wow! An amazing, well written fan fiction! It's so good, it seems like a fully published book. I am shocked to see this and love it as much as I do. It might take a while to update, as this is a hobby, but always will be worth the wait. Should you ever publish a book, I will be ordering it.
E.BACKER chapter 16 . 12/18/2017
Súper interesante... Espero que piedras pronto subir otro. ¡siiii!