Reviews for Closing In
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 16 . 6/29
I wish Lupin had let it slip was James nickname was. Then Harry would realize his dad and his friends made the Mauraders Map. I love this fic! It’s so good! I hope it continued! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 11 . 6/29
Damn, Harry. You poisoned yourself. Yikes.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 10 . 6/29
What exactly was Harry’s plan?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 9 . 6/28
Why was Snape up? And does Filch ever sleep?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 7 . 6/28
I loved the conversation between Harry and Snape.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 3 . 6/28
Because of Lily.
Ellaquill chapter 16 . 2/6
Dropping in to say how talented you truly are! And how much I would love to see how this will evolve.
mac34 chapter 16 . 8/30/2021
Suite?
WitchyWeebs chapter 3 . 8/17/2021
As far as I know those little flinches Harry has are not supposed to build up to something positive, especially with the warnings.
IsupportFanfic chapter 16 . 7/30/2021
This is a very interesting storyline. One that I've never seen before. I don't know that I've read a story where Hermione explains that she thinks lupine's a werewolf before the whole womping willow incident.

I'm not so sure that Ron won't spill the beans because he's just you know... ridiculous often.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2021
You just turned harry potter into Michael Jackson istg-
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 16 . 5/24/2021
Sooooo, it's been four (4) years since you updated this fic (not that I'm one to talk, I don't think I've updated my fics in five (5) bloody years, double-wince) but I want to tell you how truly amazing I think this fic is. I wanted to read some books about Snape being Harrys guardian/protector/helper and this story popped up and I am SO. BLOODY. GLAD. it did.
You are an amazing authoress. Could you update? Please? I mean, if Life allows it and all.
-Sincerely,-
Rosmund Chadwick not-signed-in...because I have NO idea what my password is...
Lola rose chapter 1 . 5/20/2021
Hope snape comes fast
boxer chapter 16 . 5/18/2021
ok so u abandoned it...
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 5/10/2021
I really like this story. It's an excellent read and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.