Reviews for Closing In
please please please update soon
SavannahWeaver0 chapter 8 . 3/10
No more updates... it's been awhile?
Redfox248 chapter 8 . 3/5
I love this story please please please please please update soon!
Abie775 chapter 8 . 2/18
I keep coming back to reread this story in the hopes of seeing an update. The characterization is wonderful, and Harry simply pulls at my heartstrings.
PharmTech chapter 8 . 2/7
Loved it! Oh please please update soon!
lol chapter 8 . 2/7
OMG PLEEZ UPDATE! The story is SO gooood!
History101 chapter 8 . 1/7
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story, it's really good
missingumdrops chapter 8 . 1/6
oooh can't wait to see what happens next! Lovely portrayal of Snape. Would love another chapter or two if inspiration strikes.
vividreader54 chapter 8 . 1/6
please update soon. I had found this story a long time ago and forgot about it. it's still amazing and perfect
tiffaney.103 chapter 8 . 1/3
Just found this story and all I can say is please please please update soon! Its amazing and I just have to see what happens next. I love snaps mentor harry figs and find it hard to find a good one that has snaps in character and doesn't make him all nice to fast. I think you did a perfect job of making both snaps and harry believable so Thankyou. I can't wait to read what happens next I hope snape will ask harry about his nightmare and maybe find out a bit about the dursleys.
~Tiffaney
Shae Vizla chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
Good story. I always a good story where a little detail change and everything is different, like here with Lupin unable to teach the Patronus to Harry, forcing Severus to replace him.

In the books, Lupin was a good teacher but he wasn't exactly forecoming about his past friendship with his parents and didn't even try to maintain contact with Harry until they meet again at Grimmault Place. The werewolf had a lot of issues, mostly because he's a coward and sometimes, it seems that he care more about Harry because his last friend Sirius cared about him that because he cared about him himself. Even when he think that Sirius is guilty, he's more loyal to him by hiding the fact he's an Animagus that concerned by Harry's security (like Dumbledore would have cared they had broken the rules, he never did when they were students). I would recommand you to read the excellent fic Why? by MissCHSparkles on this subject.

A reluctant Snape teach Harry and his accident is a wake up call for the wizard who start to see him as Harry and not Potter. Severus even reveal that Lily and him were friends. I also think that the fact that Voldemort really tried to spare Lily will allow him to start to heal. Now he now Lily didn't died because the Dark Lord targeted her son but because she choose to.
Apollo is boss chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
plz update it been months! Where r u!
Abie chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
This is a really interesting, well-written story, and you have a really unique take on the Harry/Snape mentor genre. I have never read a fic quite like this one before. Please update soon.
Smile Back chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
this is good :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
This is really good! Please update soon