Reviews for In Memory of Kuina
Keke xp chapter 1 . 4/6
Aww I loved this story, such a fantastic one! It's different- It's not exactly romantic but it's something that could actually fit into a filler scene during the canon anime. It's really good ayye.
snowygirl55 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This fic seemed so real; I really like your writing style!
DirectionallyChallengedKenshi chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is so nice :)
RenKain chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
*_* Loved it!
Trishia chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
awwwww sweet sweet Zoro XD
Red Voident Dragon chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wait, I never knew there was a colour page of Zoro and Usopp playing chess. o.o"

Awesome chapter, perfectly in character and for a second there I really had though Robin would help out Usopp win. o; The ending was completely cute, I see something that your able to always pull off in your other fics. :] Keep it up!
Awsme Grl chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I like the little exchange of Nakamaship. It's nice to see Zoro looking out for his crew. I like the way you make Luffy seem like he knows when is a good time to talk to Zoro.

In all it was a nice story.

Awsme Grl :)
Merucha chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Zoro can't handle Usopp's super strategical chess moves.

I really really liked it C: It's pretty much exactly how I wanted it to be. Thanks forever, man!
Phalanx chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Sweet and cute, I like it!

I particularly like that you kept the SHs in character and did not go all angsty. It's hard to do that, so a can appreciate it when it's been done well.
fmdevil chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
this is great, nice and fluffy, kinda reminded me of a scene from "Stormy Life", the story which brought me to in the first place

you should write more Zoro/Nami fics every now and then, you do a great job at it

keep up the good work
Miyu Hinamori chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
As soon as I read that Koshiro learned Zoro how to play chess, I was like: 'Yep, Usopp you're screwed.'

I don't know how he does that. Koshiro only appeared for a short time in Zoro's memories of Kuina and when he recalled how Koshiro explained the 'cutting through nothing', he looked a bit ridiculous. And somehow everybody knows he's not a man you mess with. Weird, huh?