Reviews for Fighting To Survive
iHATEamarorollins chapter 17 . 5/18
Great
liz.onia chapter 41 . 4/29
Thanks for the great read!
Jane chapter 40 . 4/10
This was a great story, I am so happy i was able to find it you have captured the characters well and have taken us on a journey with them. I am pleased to hear that you have written your own novel and I am excited to read that too.
iHATEamarorollins chapter 41 . 10/7/2014
Great one of my favs
tonikm chapter 41 . 8/21/2014
This was an incredible story. well done. i enjoyed it so much. thank you
Sayuri-2012 chapter 41 . 6/23/2014
I don't know why I have only just realized you posted this!
I just wanted to say a huge congratulations for achieving what you have. I'm fascinated to see what you did with Fighting to Survive and I think I'll go look it up on Amazon!

I see fanfic as an amazing way to practice writing too. You're very inspiring. I hope to publish something too one day.

Thanks for posting this and I wish you all the luck in the world with your future writing. x
spacekitten2700 chapter 41 . 2/10/2014
great to hear about the books keep going
Olivia-Benson-Elliot-Stabler11 chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
AMAZING, But sorry I can't continue it's really sad and I can't take it, sorry but you are an amazing and talented writer! I'm following and favourited you and the story!
liv.and.el chapter 41 . 2/8/2014
WOOT! YOU GO GIRL!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 41 . 2/8/2014
Hey Jen. I seen the email alert for this and was like...what, no way. I so thought u did an extra there! I love all ur work and I have unwritten, even though I've only read a bit, I will eventually get round to actually finishing. I did see u do have another one out in amazon, so when the pennies come in, that will be another I shall buy. Oh can we get it on iTunes? Anyway, don't know what I was gonna put, list my train of thought. Lol. Take care lou.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/29/2013
Wow. I read this story beginning to end, and it it truly a testament to an excellent writer. You embodied the characters and made me feel all the motions that were portrayed. Great job!
poetif chapter 40 . 3/22/2013
Loved the storytelling. I can imagine the type of emotional investment it took to write this amazing story and I thank for taking us along for this journey. Yes the road was bumpy and the ride uncomfortable but you're right. It was more than just another story. You are a talented writer and I hope you continue to share that gift with us.
Caresme'sChild chapter 40 . 1/6/2013
This story was amazing! I just sat and read and read because it was so good! I haven't found a story this good in awhile. Although the subject was a little hard at times it all ended well.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Ok, I think your writing is great, but I have to stop reading at this point because this story is just too intense for me. Thank you for your efforts!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow, that's dark, but now I have to know what will happen next. Thank you for taking the time to write this story!