Reviews for Crystal Heart
NimaShi-mi chapter 1 . 4/24
There's only one chapter o_o I can deal with abandoned fics, but I wish you'd updated at least another chapter before leaving it. It was a good start. Still, beggars can't be choosers and with so little RoF fanwork out there, I am most certainly a beggar. At least now I can stew the idea from this fic over in my head for a little while XD
Ebony Lee chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh my god...please...PLEASE continue this story. I mean, there's so little RoF fic out there...It's hard to find anyone who's even played the game, even harder to find a fan of it, and nearly impossible to find worthwhile fic or fanart. And let me tell you, this story has promise.

I've always wondered how Yuri and Chelinka would grow up knowing that they're the ones who created the world they live in, and for that matter, I've wondered what all the characters would be like a few years after the events of the game. Not to mention, here I've been quietly shipping older!Gnash and older!Chelinka for literally YEARS in my tiny bubble of obscure fandom, knowing that I would never be able to get my fix of that pairing for as long as I lived. But here, in its sparkly glory, is a small glimmer of hope for my poor deprived fangirl brain.

Keep on, madam. Keep on.

Incidentally, is there any place where I could read the original fic? I'd love to see it.