Reviews for Tommy and McGreggor's Heroic End
babybre110 chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
congrats, this is the first fanfiction i've read that made me cry. the end is so damn sad. ;;
special agent Ali chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Awwww poor Tim and Tony but the end was very sweet how they saw Kate again. Makes you think their is life after death and though we leave the living we can still have fun with our old friends who died
AlanaLE chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
I think I might still be in semi-shock from Tony and Tim dying so quickly, but I loved how you paid special attention to how each character was affected by their deaths. Loved the Gibbs speech and Kate dropping in.

Effing loved the ending with the original Team Gibbs trio (Tony, Kate, Tim) and how Shannon adopted them in the afterlife. That particular part really made me cry! :)
idontknowhowtodeleteanaccount chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Just saying, one degree was from MIT an one was from JHU.
Lidil chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
Loved the ending.

Keep writing.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
Loved Gibbs speech. It was short and to the point. So Gibbs like.

The ending was so but god. Gibbs knows his "boys" Will be well taken care of. And they have a family up there.
togetherweloki'd chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
:'( sad and incredible story
Gottahavemyncis chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
This is so painful to read, I couldn't do it until it was complete. I've read it through and I love the ending on the beach. Now I have to go read a few chapters of my favorite happy stories.
DS2010 chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
sad but I loved the end
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
Wow very shocking and interesting.

Poor Tony so alone that he didnt even want Gibbs.

So was he the father?

And I guess she said no.
camry72 chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
Are they going to write McGee's last book in honor of him and Tony.
DS2010 chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
That was an unexpected revelation for the team
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Ch 4&5

At least Gibbs realized something was wrong with Tony. And he didn't even see it or care. But its all to late now.

Hopefully they will find something in Tim place with his writing.
MarieP chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
This is so sad...
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
ahh Now Gibbs will be able

Then he has to try and figure out what was wrong with Tony.