Reviews for Cover Fire
forever ryanatic chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
That was so funny! Thanks for the effort! You made my evening...keep em coming!
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
very cute :) just what I needed, thanks :)
Eloquent chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Haha I loved this one shot to bits! Now I want more Beckett-Esposito crack fics like this one! Or with Ryan. Or all three of them!

Especially loved how awkward it all was and the morning wake up scene was the funniest!
Smorelet4077 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Haha, AWKWARD is right! I cracked up when Esposito snored and they woke up cuddling!
Crawlypie chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I liked this story, and cracked up when the Great Wall of Pillows was broken down. Plus I loved Beckett's line about being in a Sandra Bullock movie. :)
knittingeek chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Thanks for the giggles! This would be hilarious on the show ;o)
MidnightIndigo chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I'd say this worked amazingly, I was trying very hard not to laugh too loud just so my dog wouldn't hear, haha. I was kind of dying, it was fabulous. Just everything about this. LOVE.
purplangel chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Laughed my way through this entire story! Thanks for making my morning...Favorite line, "I woke up in a freaking Sandra Bullock movie." Priceless
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Definitely awkward... and bonus points for the Undercovers reference. ;)
Aquamarine07 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Ahahaha that was great! I laughed the whole time ;)
Signe O chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Omg, I laughed so hard! And I was sitting in a classroom, when i read it xD Looooved it! Especially Kate blaming Castle! Classic Beckett.
Castrophic chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I have not laughed so hard in a long time! Excellent story, great use of characters. I could picture it so well!
Charlie O'Kelley chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
OMG this story cracked me up! I definately see her picking Esposito over Ryan if for no other reason then Ryan has a girlfriend. Loved how Ryan had to adopt that 'oh yeah' face when he realized that Castle hadn't been around for a couple of days. But the best was when she sees Castle at the end and blamed it all on him. Too funny!
castlelover100 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oh! I love love LOVED it!
norepinephrine chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oh, you mean the eighth episode of the third season?

...um, so that's just one of those random episodes that I just randomly know the number of.

I was hoping for a "That was definitely not your knee," moment when you referenced that, but, ta.

Seriously, though, well done. I really enjoyed this one.