Reviews for Anniversaries
CharlieSchulz chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
That was absolutely lovely!

They were such a wonderful couple, heartbreaking and sweet but also very realistic, troubled and happy. Gosh, they both had lives, lives outside each other and that felt so great. The constant mention of your OC Cynthia, the lesbians down the street - it all felt so real, like a real, strong, confused, in love couple.

Also -

David fucking Levithan mentions all over the place. I love this man more than anything and at first I wasn't sure if I was just seeing the R. , but then I was sure, with the ring, and the heart, and the cranes.

Year 5 tore me apart. Perfection. French the llama - man, this is ridiculously awesome.
Anna chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This was really cute! Good job :)
A Reader chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Really sweet; I especially liked how you go backwards in time from the most recent to the earliest one. Keep it up!
koorimechick chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
d'awww! How friggin' adorable. At first I wasn't so sure if I was going to like the fact that you wrote them in reverse order, but I do indeed like it now that I've read the whole thing.

I like the way you handled the events in this story and how you portrayed them. And I like the way you made things turn out. Good job with this!
Timemidae chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Wait, did they break up :-o ? That's so sad. I love the part with the cumin, it was very cute and it made me laugh.
shllybkwrm chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I love it. That is all. :P
PretentiousLoser chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Love love love. And I enjoy your AVPM reference.
Endless-Imaginings chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow. The way you wrote this is truely incredible - I love your style, it's slightly different to what I've read before, but I LOVE it!

You somehow managed to write something utterly random (house plants and glow in the dark condoms), yet totally to the point.

Wow.

Plus, you referenced StarKid at the end - less than three. 3
JoTheRobo chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Gah. I love this so much. It's adorable and kind of sad (the fifth one ;_;) but it's really freaking awesome. xD
lege et lacrima chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
That was just gorgeous! I loved the format of this story - it really worked. Number 5 made me sad, but then going back in time was a treat again. I LOVED the ending/beginning.

Just delightful.