Reviews for Loyalty
bigbangtheoryk8 chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
I have been looking for an author who can write Harvey and you hit it spot on. Good job I commend you.
weemcg33 chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
You just gotta love Harvey, that man is awesome! I really don't like Trevor, he thinks of no one but himself and now owes a helluva lot to both Mike and Harvey.
you write both these characters really well, I'm in love!
Awesomeness!
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
This was fantastic! I loved it! It was beautifully written, contained an excellent plot, the emotions perfectly portrayed, the characters kept in character, and was just perfect. Words cannot describe how outstanding this story was. Keep up the brilliant work :)
With love,
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666
katesari chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
This was really good! I really like this! Bye
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
love it!
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
love it, but as i'm not a boy i guess i don't count :p
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
gotta love grammy! She's the one!
hedtia chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Awesome story, and a very good end for Trevor :)
Newgirl02 chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
This was all so perfect! The sweetness and love was just *eeeep* So perfect. Thanks for writing it!(:
Newgirl02 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I love this line! "He remembered how proud he had been the day Harvey had dropped them off at his desk. My mistake is now official."

I WANT TO CRY! That ending was not ok!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Nice it was awesome
Selvet chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Ahhh I loved this story! I wanna see something like this in th show where Harvey bets on Mike and Mike kicks ass in the courtroom aha
LianneZ4 chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
This is a wonderful story. I lvoe it!
peanutmeg chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
I love what I've read so far! Harvey and Mike's interaction is great to read, and I love their dialogue and how Mike was happy Harvey called him "his associate" ;) Thanks for posting!
USA-Fanatic chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Love it, love it, love it! I absolutely love this story! It's so realistic and original. It's refreshing to come across a story so well-written, and I'm very happy to have done so.