Reviews for Big Brother
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
cool story hope u wrote more soon
Amanda35125 chapter 11 . 2/14/2012
I know it's been a while since this story was posted and updated but I just had to share my thoughts and opion with you. Your story is EXCELLENT! Such an amazing story. Very well written and so original. I was so dissapointed when I reached the end(?). If only your muse would pop in and give you inspiration to add to your story. I really, really, really want the boys reunited. Dean NEEDS his brothers. And come on your gonna let Dumbledore get away with his crimes? That's not fair! Please think about it!
My Solitude chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
Interesting chapter. XD
hypersreak chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Does this mean that the brothers will all be together again soon? Hope so. Someone needs to take Dumbledore down. I'm looking forward to reading what happens next:)
YueLilianPotter chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
great chapter

please update again soon
simys chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
Next chapter please please please write another chapter i can;t wait to see where this is going
Sheevera chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
Simply amazing I must say.
Llaeldryn chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
Love it~ Looking forward to the next chapter~ :D
Niwaki chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
nice please continue soon
Almadynis Rayne chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
LOVE! Hope to read more soon!
GinaStar chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
Excellent story! I can't wait to read more!
CharmingKarma chapter 11 . 12/3/2011
The true golden trio shall be reunited! SCORE! I would pity Dumbledore for what's coming, but he deserves worse _ Much. Worse. Something involving republicans and confunded nifflers. Anyway, moving on! I adore this fic! You have such a great writing style and a loving plot bunny, your characterizations are amazing and I love how you frequently shake things up! Thanks so much for putting your time and effort into this fic, and I hope RL is smooth sailing for you! Cheers.
Sliver of Melody chapter 11 . 12/3/2011
THIS IS SO AWESOME! Oh I can't wait for the meeting to come. I love this
AoMorigirl chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
Great fanfic! Please update when you next can, I love it... If it ended I might shrivel up and die. High point of my day right here.
happily ever after all chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
I really enjoyed reading your story. I think your plot is interesting and I like how you have characterized everyone. Kudos!
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »