Reviews for Big Brother
ArthurShade chapter 16 . 2/11/2015
Damn and it was just getting good
darkmoon1995 chapter 16 . 1/13/2015
love it
jghfd chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
great story, i hope that you will continue. maybe voldemort will kill dumbledork? will rita write a book about albus? maybe harry and sirius will swere a blood fraud against dumbledork? maybe albus is writing a jurnal and dobby can get it? will goblins help them? i really hope that you will continue
Rianne.S chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
I'm thinking that you should bring Gabriel in on this. I just think that Gabe would be great friends with the Winchester's and Harry if they met ravisher on equal ground. GABRIEL would love to go to town on dumbles and alot of people in the Wizarding World. maybe Cas could come in too, and have both angels in like, a teenage version of their vessels. I think that Harry and Gabriel Could get along well*very well* ;) .
Twin Kats chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
I had to pause reading your story, and it's honestly not the first story I had to pause on in this fandom - it's honestly not just yours. See there is one issue I always have with fanfics within Harry Potter, and it is quite simply defined as this:

Parseltongue is the LANGUAGE.
Parselmouth is the ABILITY.

Harry Potter is a PARSELMOUTH who can speak PARSELTONGUE. He is NOT a PARSELTONGUE. You are not the only writer within the fandom to make this error, but it is an error nonetheless. It is also growing into a rather large pet peeve of mine. I apologize.

In other news your fanfic is utterly addicting. I'll go back to reading it now.
jenn008 chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
Update soon!
allietheepic7 chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
I'm just going to wait here patiently until you update.
kat1316 chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
Noooooooo!
Kiri Namikase chapter 16 . 6/10/2014
hey this is a good fic, please publish other chaper.
whrr.trudy chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
really enjoyed your story
willowskeith chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
Good story so far hope you pick it up again!... ya idjit!
DemeRain chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
This is brilliant. Thanks for sharing.
grimmich chapter 16 . 3/24/2014
oh my god this is fucking awesome so far! this just became my second favorite fic of this fandom. I say second because my first is 'like a Rock' and it is dom harry/dean part of my love for it is that harry is dom, not a scrawny, girly looking, long haired, whiny bitch like a lot of writers seem to do when they write harry in this fandom... anyways if it weren't for the dom harry in that fic then this would be my first favorite :D I am so happy that the Winchester family is together again though!XD I love how Harry is paternal with his brothers and so protective, and I really love how you wrote all of the Winchesters, Bobby, Sirius, and Remus i think you captured their personalities really well. I can't wait to see what happens next and I can't wait til the tether is broken and harry gets to show Dumbledore how stupid he was for messing with the Winchester family, I hope he make him regret it for the rest of his damn life, the cruel asshole... I am also looking forward to his family seeing his animingus for, that is going to be a Kodak moment... there is so much more I want to write but i won't I just hope that you update soon so i can see what happens next! XD
grimmich chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
please let harry come back soon, Harry can tutor sam in magic so he just has to kill voldie and they can go back to being a family!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,582.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr