Reviews for Big Brother
DemeRain chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
This is brilliant. Thanks for sharing.
grimmich chapter 16 . 3/24/2014
oh my god this is fucking awesome so far! this just became my second favorite fic of this fandom. I say second because my first is 'like a Rock' and it is dom harry/dean part of my love for it is that harry is dom, not a scrawny, girly looking, long haired, whiny bitch like a lot of writers seem to do when they write harry in this fandom... anyways if it weren't for the dom harry in that fic then this would be my first favorite :D I am so happy that the Winchester family is together again though!XD I love how Harry is paternal with his brothers and so protective, and I really love how you wrote all of the Winchesters, Bobby, Sirius, and Remus i think you captured their personalities really well. I can't wait to see what happens next and I can't wait til the tether is broken and harry gets to show Dumbledore how stupid he was for messing with the Winchester family, I hope he make him regret it for the rest of his damn life, the cruel asshole... I am also looking forward to his family seeing his animingus for, that is going to be a Kodak moment... there is so much more I want to write but i won't I just hope that you update soon so i can see what happens next! XD
grimmich chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
please let harry come back soon, Harry can tutor sam in magic so he just has to kill voldie and they can go back to being a family!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,582.
If you want to sign, go to:
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
So in other words this fantastic story (which is probably better then Daddy Dean, which I haven't read yet) has been abandoned, YOU FUCKING STORY ABANDONING ASSHOLE, YOU ARE THE BANE OF FANFICTION AND DESERVE TO BE TORTURED SLOWLY AND AGONIZINGLY TO DEATH ONLY TO END UP IN HELL WHERE YOU BELONG WITH NO ESCAPE!
Paxloria chapter 16 . 1/13/2014
I hope you get over your writers block and continue this.

If you need idea's, how about this:
They need evidence so...
(1). They free Jamie and Snape from the gaging spell
(2). They collect memories for a pensive
(3). They hurry up and kill Voldemort
(4). They slip the boys a gun with a silencer and assassinate Dumbledore to break the spell

Update soon!
Paxloria chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
Epic way to end a chapter!
I love your story!
Paxloria chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
I wonder if the gag & tether would break if Jamie killed Dumbledor.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Great chapter!
Funny how no wizards showed up to check on the Potters & Harry.
Kittens Kat chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
cool story
Gabriel chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
"I just refused to cooperate. I'm the one who was thrust upon them; there was no need to punish them any further"

I take it this is a slashfic given how much of a cocksucker Harry is here?
Fil chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Utterly ridiculous. Jaime's been brought up to kill anything supernatural. He's not just gonna ditch his family on the word of a senile old cunt.
TtylerMaria chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
I will try and think of some ideas to pass on because I love this story. I am so in to it, that this hiatus is heartbreaking.
Hope to see more of this story one day
Momokai chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I thought Harry's new name was Michael? Or is everyone calling him Jamie as a nickname?
336 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »