Reviews for Big Brother
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,582.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
So in other words this fantastic story (which is probably better then Daddy Dean, which I haven't read yet) has been abandoned, YOU FUCKING STORY ABANDONING ASSHOLE, YOU ARE THE BANE OF FANFICTION AND DESERVE TO BE TORTURED SLOWLY AND AGONIZINGLY TO DEATH ONLY TO END UP IN HELL WHERE YOU BELONG WITH NO ESCAPE!
Paxloria chapter 16 . 1/13/2014
I hope you get over your writers block and continue this.

If you need idea's, how about this:
They need evidence so...
(1). They free Jamie and Snape from the gaging spell
(2). They collect memories for a pensive
(3). They hurry up and kill Voldemort
(4). They slip the boys a gun with a silencer and assassinate Dumbledore to break the spell

Update soon!
Paxloria chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
Epic way to end a chapter!
I love your story!
Paxloria chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
I wonder if the gag & tether would break if Jamie killed Dumbledor.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Great chapter!
Funny how no wizards showed up to check on the Potters & Harry.
Kittens Kat chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
GOOD LUCK!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
cool story
Gabriel chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
"I just refused to cooperate. I'm the one who was thrust upon them; there was no need to punish them any further"

I take it this is a slashfic given how much of a cocksucker Harry is here?
Fil chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Utterly ridiculous. Jaime's been brought up to kill anything supernatural. He's not just gonna ditch his family on the word of a senile old cunt.
TtylerMaria chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
I will try and think of some ideas to pass on because I love this story. I am so in to it, that this hiatus is heartbreaking.
Hope to see more of this story one day
Momokai chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I thought Harry's new name was Michael? Or is everyone calling him Jamie as a nickname?
kryptokrystalinne chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
I understand that you are in a bit of a snag at the moment but just in case you start writing on this story again. I'll will be waiting.
ljkhghf chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
great story, please continue. thank you
Lunary chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
Okay maybe you start writing again.
I love the story and I look forward if Harry aka Jamie will end up with somebody in the end and if he can make it out alive from his skirmish with Voldemort the last time.

Regards,