Reviews for Big Brother
brighteyes343 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
update soon

good story
GenoBeast chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Dumbles is psycho...I bet he is going to be nervous if finds out the after life is most definitely real and the higher ups don't agree with his methods entirely.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Hah,Sammy's all confused over Remus and the rest of it. Damn you Dumbledore! DX
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
looooove it.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Fuckin Dumbledore and his conspiracy. I hope Sam and Harry can get out of there soon. Very nice story, can't wait for more.
BlueMew24 chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
This is an interesting story. I like it.
mithrilandtj chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
If Jamie is legally 17, why does he still have the tether?

He's not a minor anymore.
kirallie chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
So even at whichever school Sam was at they idolize Dumbledore? Idiots. So Jamie nearly got away, how was he found out? He should have tried to get the public on his side when he first arrived or something, before he was gagged. Will he get Sam to contact their family? Let them know he's with Jamie but Jamie can't contact them directly?
BlackWolf2013 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Please write more! Jamie in slytherine is awesome!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
what going to happen next

why doesn't gather a press conference and tell them his life story on how dumbledore kidnapped him
GenoBeast chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
I realized that in this story, Remus had an excuse for why he was never around Harry since he just disappeared. At least in canon it was easy to hold a dislike for him having never truly obtained contact with Harry when the kid was at the Dursleys.
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
loooooooooove it.
ya-ya-chan chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
i really like this story and I'm interested in seeing what you do with it and I shall await your update but in the mean time I guess I'll read Daddy Dean?
weasley-mad chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
This story is awesome so far! Can't wait to find out more?
hpbrat2 chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
I am beyond in love with this story. Please, please, please update soon! Thanks!
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »