Reviews for Big Brother
jgood27 chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Love this story and can't wait to read more
little-bast chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Great Chapter...Keep them coming!

Harry should accept his lordship ring or at least get Gringotts to read his parents will and see what Dumbledore has been doing with as guardian... did he use the vault?

Harry should also contact Amelia Bones and question the actions of Dumbledore...Maybe even SUE them for kidnapping, line theft if Dumbledore has over-stepped his mark or if he's even guardian?

I really hope Harry gets one over Dumbledore and charges him for the bind to keep him in England!

I hate that John abandoned Sammy but i love that he's reunited with Jamie... MAYBE Harry should go HUNTER on the Voldemort. Or organise his rules for capturing deatheaters like: shoot first ask questions later...

Looking forward to your next chapter...

Can't wait for Jamie to be re-united with John...

Hoping for an update soon...
BlackWolf2013 chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Aww harry now has Sammy! Can't wait for more!
I love cute things chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Nice! I wasn't expecting Sam to be a wizard to.

I hope Jamie can do his part quickly and get reunited with his family, for Sam's sake .

I hope you'll continue to update.
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
I LOVE this fic already and can't wait to see how it goes. But why are you skipping ahead six years, instead of showing what happened after Jaime got forced to stay against his will. Who's he being forced to live with, who his new friends are, etc.

There's too many gaps that need to be explained, like the 'contract' the the old coot was talking about that involves Jaime that's 'tethering' Jaime to England with the risk of Jaime DYING if he trys to leave the country? The contract wasn't one mentioned last chapter. Is the 'tether' supposed to be a PERMANENT thing, so he can't leave the country EVER, or is the old coot going to take it off one day? Or maybe it'll go off when the old man meets his end.

Though I don't see why Jaime is letting people call him Harry Potter. He KNOWS what his name is NOW, so why the heck should he start answering to a name he's NEVER answered to in his entire life, just because people who mean NOTHING to him say so? I'd have ignored them, and only answer when they address me as what I consider my PROPER name, and keep doing it until they get it into their thick skuls that he means what he said about what his name was, if they want him to answer them. *lol* Plus what about Sirius? Did Jaime let him try and claim him as his godson, or did he turn him down flat, saying he plans on leaving first chance he gets to go back to his REAL family, and has no need of godfather he doesn't know? *lol* Ir did he welcome the Maruaders with open arms.

Plus since Sam was five when Jaime was taken, Jaime should be 17 now, and considered legally an adult in the magical world, so can't he go ask/demand the tether tying him to England be removed, AND finally put Dumbledore up kidnapping charges like the old coot deserves.

Okay, John HAS to be kidding. He kicked out Sam because he's a wizard? The JERK has to be kidding, if he thinks Sam got the power by making a pact with a demon. Come on. Sam's probably with both him and Dean 24/7 when he and Dean aren't in school, and the fact that Sam's probably started training so he could help FIGHT the forces of darkness like witches and wizards, so in between all that, exactly WHEN does John and Dean their well behaved eleven year old son/brother made a pact with a demon in order to become the one thing they ALL hate with a passion? It's not like Sam was going all dark side and doing evil things when they found out. So why didn't John try and deny it, and refuse to acknowledge it and treat his youngest son like he's always had, instead of booting him out of the family without finding out the TRUTH about why Sammy's suddenly a wizard?
GenoBeast chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Thats cool, Jaime gets to take care of Sam in the magical world.
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
I hate Dumbledore in this story. I mean he physically made Jaime (Harry) unable to visit and see his family? That's no bueno. But I'm glad that Sam has someone to be there for him now.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
update soooooooooon!
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
cant wait to read more. keep up the good work.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
what going to happen next
Luna Knyte chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
I can't remember if I reviewed before but I really love this! Its so...awesome!

I love the idea of the whole thing. It not only makes sense, as in the whole situation is plausible, but also logical.

Considering we knew that Dumbledore(as Snape said in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part II) was raising Harry like a pig to be slaughtered, it really brings out the negative side of Dumbledore. Though I loved him in the beginning, and understood him in the end, this brings him out more during the Order of the Phoenix and after.

Overall it just makes people love Sam and Jaime(Harry) more. I'm sure that I'm not alone here in saying that we can't wait to see some brotherly moments between Sam and Jaime as well as Jaime being free from England and return to America to either face his family, or to at least start over with Sam. Sort of living out that dream you know? Very pioneer, that American dream almost I guess. Living without worry, doing anything, it didn't matter so long as they had one another.

Well however this goes about, whether Voldemort will be a big part of this or if it'll be just a chapter or two and the focus is more around Jaime and his family, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Please do update soon
kirallie chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Poor Sam! Glad he finally recognised and accepted Jamie. So if Jamie's 17 does that mean the war will soon be doen and he can take Sam home and give their Dad a piece of his mind for kicking Sam out? Why didn't Dean ever say anything about how Jamie vanished? So did John think Sam made a deal or what? Keep up the great work! If Jamie is gagged but not Sam...could he tell the truth about what Dumbledore's done to his brother?
daemonkieran chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Fucking Dumbledore. I really hate that man. Old meddling coot killed his sister, ignores his brother, and imprisoned his lover, then emulates his thinking and ways when he gets the credit for 'defeating' him. I really dislike cannon Dumbledore.
ephemeral violet chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Poor Harry/Jaime... Hope he can at least head back for the holidays.
Chibi-Chan71 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
PLEASE Make Dumbledore pay! I don't care if there is Dumbledore bashing or not, but I want him to suffer and learn his lesson at the end.

Thanks for the wonderful story!
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »