Reviews for Big Brother
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
update soooooooooon!
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
cant wait to read more. keep up the good work.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
what going to happen next
Luna Knyte chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
I can't remember if I reviewed before but I really love this! Its so...awesome!

I love the idea of the whole thing. It not only makes sense, as in the whole situation is plausible, but also logical.

Considering we knew that Dumbledore(as Snape said in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part II) was raising Harry like a pig to be slaughtered, it really brings out the negative side of Dumbledore. Though I loved him in the beginning, and understood him in the end, this brings him out more during the Order of the Phoenix and after.

Overall it just makes people love Sam and Jaime(Harry) more. I'm sure that I'm not alone here in saying that we can't wait to see some brotherly moments between Sam and Jaime as well as Jaime being free from England and return to America to either face his family, or to at least start over with Sam. Sort of living out that dream you know? Very pioneer, that American dream almost I guess. Living without worry, doing anything, it didn't matter so long as they had one another.

Well however this goes about, whether Voldemort will be a big part of this or if it'll be just a chapter or two and the focus is more around Jaime and his family, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Please do update soon
kirallie chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Poor Sam! Glad he finally recognised and accepted Jamie. So if Jamie's 17 does that mean the war will soon be doen and he can take Sam home and give their Dad a piece of his mind for kicking Sam out? Why didn't Dean ever say anything about how Jamie vanished? So did John think Sam made a deal or what? Keep up the great work! If Jamie is gagged but not Sam...could he tell the truth about what Dumbledore's done to his brother?
daemonkieran chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Fucking Dumbledore. I really hate that man. Old meddling coot killed his sister, ignores his brother, and imprisoned his lover, then emulates his thinking and ways when he gets the credit for 'defeating' him. I really dislike cannon Dumbledore.
ephemeral violet chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Poor Harry/Jaime... Hope he can at least head back for the holidays.
Chibi-Chan71 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
PLEASE Make Dumbledore pay! I don't care if there is Dumbledore bashing or not, but I want him to suffer and learn his lesson at the end.

Thanks for the wonderful story!
BlackWolf2013 chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Aww poor Harry! Dumbledore is mean! I love this story, can't wait for more!
SlothKeeper chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Well that was unexpected o0. Where's McGonagel to kick Dumbledore in the family jewels when you need her? Surely she wouldn't approve of this. At least, I hope she's not as blindly faithful as other stories make her to be. And I'm still waiting to decide on Snape. If he thinks Harry is John's Jame's or Lily's child.

If he is stuck with them, I can see that he's not going to be happy and making friends is up to the author. Although I wonder what would happen in a SPN witch vs HP witch fight or if a demonic contract is stronger than Dumbledore's influences. Not that John's that desprate.

ps - Any chance of see wizard!Adam like in Daddy Dean?
Paddy Gurl chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
good
Turian chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
This fic needs a little work. Yeah I know that Snape has a major hatred for all things Potter but he's acting like a dunderhead, even he has to see that Dumbledore's lost it.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
what going to happen next
Goldenfightergirl chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
can't jaime try and runaway?
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
! i love this idea please continue, please, and make the chapter extra long pretty please...if not then just post really soon
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »