Reviews for Big Brother
BlackWolf2013 chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Aww poor Harry! Dumbledore is mean! I love this story, can't wait for more!
SlothKeeper chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Well that was unexpected o0. Where's McGonagel to kick Dumbledore in the family jewels when you need her? Surely she wouldn't approve of this. At least, I hope she's not as blindly faithful as other stories make her to be. And I'm still waiting to decide on Snape. If he thinks Harry is John's Jame's or Lily's child.

If he is stuck with them, I can see that he's not going to be happy and making friends is up to the author. Although I wonder what would happen in a SPN witch vs HP witch fight or if a demonic contract is stronger than Dumbledore's influences. Not that John's that desprate.

ps - Any chance of see wizard!Adam like in Daddy Dean?
Paddy Gurl chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
good
Turian chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
This fic needs a little work. Yeah I know that Snape has a major hatred for all things Potter but he's acting like a dunderhead, even he has to see that Dumbledore's lost it.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
what going to happen next
Goldenfightergirl chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
can't jaime try and runaway?
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
! i love this idea please continue, please, and make the chapter extra long pretty please...if not then just post really soon
Helius8210 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
I really like this story but i got to say. Having a manipulating dumbledore is really horrible. It always seems like the wizarding world are beyond atonement. I hope you give us (your readers) reasons to want to see the wizarding world saved because otherwise it should just be damned.
kurokitsune666 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Its an interesting story so please update again soon!
Alice of the Death Arcana chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Okay, once more I am astounded by the stupidity of Dumbledore. How the hell does he expect Harry to trust in him? The asshole just took him from the only family he has known, and basically said I own your ass for 7 years. Really bitch, he would get my silver dagger in his fucking eye! Dagger to the eye bitch! D8 Snape would be missing a few fingers, and I can't wait till you have him reunite with the Winchester. As for the Dursleys, they better not treat as they did in the canon. If anything with his views on magic, they should freaking love him. And with this kidnapping stunt, he's not going to gain any love for the magical world in any way.

But seriously, hope Dumbledore gets maimed. I am serious! Maimed horribly, and not given that death by Avada Kedavra like in the books, screw that. Burn him with fiendfyre. As for Harry's forced years in Hogwarts, I say that he doesn't make friends with Ron. Screw that fucktard, Hermione is okay, Neville too, even Luna...especially Luna. But he shouldn't ever for any reason have a relationship with Dumbledore in a friendly light. Especially with this chit he has pulled.

Wow this a pretty long rant...review. But this is your story, so what happens is really up to you. I'm just saying that Dumbledore should be hurt horribly sometime during this story. Oh, and Harry should be like screw your challenges, and not do anything beyond the school curriculum. Because hey, saving the world that is keeping you hostage isn't his problem.

So I can't wait to see the next chapter, hopefully it is a time skip.
PsychoticNari chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
look at all my creys, so amazing
Sakura Taichou chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
I am severely pissed off at Dumbledore! Manipulative, horrible OLD MAN! I hope this bites him in the ass and that Jaime gets home to his family tout de suite! As for Severus, he's Severus, expected nothing else. Dumbledore has seriously scarred that family, he can kindly kiss off and die.

Gotta say, love your story. Can't wait for more. XD
GenoBeast chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Well I did not see this happening in chapter three but I could totally see it happening like this. The timeline overall would not have to been altered too much with only a few giant changes and various little alterations...

A common feature could be him training in physical and magical ability. Some things with spells/wand and maybe since he is powerful enough, a training in getting down some wandless magic. There is this Sherlock HolmesxHarry Potter crossover that did a good example of wandless magic...like it is all intent based but easily enough replicated with enough practice.

I could definitely see him training in runes or some type of magic symbol based magic, seals were feature in Supernatural after all.
ocsummers chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
actually he doesnt have to stay there for seven years even though he was followed constantly, the minimum requierment is five years. Also if he plan carefully which is a son of john winchester would do he can even benefit from all this. Especially when you consider the wealth he posses.
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 3 . 8/24/2011