Reviews for Big Brother
Angel of the woods chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
Why don't you try writing a chapter with John, Bobby, and Dean coming to Hogwarts and meeting Snape or of Jamie, Dean, and Sam playing pranks (any type will do) on Dumbledore and McGonagall. I know that Dean can't stay at Hogwarts but he could help plan the pranks out. Or you could do a chapter featuring just Jamie, Dean, and Sam. You don't have to do any of these ideas. This is your story after all. Good luck and may your pen stay sharp.
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
I loved the beginning you know with Jamie being part of the family and taking on the role that Dean did at his age, adored the chapters like that. Shamefully I skipped the majority of the chapters with Harry/Jamie being at Hogwarts until Harry went back with John and the rest. I don't hate but I also don't like stories that have Harry in a muggle that ferries from the canon setting and then he goes off to hogwarts and then comes back, it's all such a drag. I would really like to see one where he stays in the muggle world maybe just once?

Any-ways I'm still interested in your fiction regardless of it being in the don't-like-don't-hate category with the whole hogwarts and stuff like that. Other wise I love it!. I love the concept of big brother Harry; it's cute. Hope to see more chapters soon.
Angelsrm chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
I'm sad to hear about your writers block, and hope you can get past it soon! :)
guiest chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
Wish you would update soon it is good story can't wait till you get to the fights or the hunts
youkosfox chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
I like your story very much. I hope you receive some plot unnies soon
youkosfox chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
That was great!
Of Stories Told chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
ok, well my earlier question was answered, you wrote a fantastic story and i really hope you continue it, since it's simply put; awesome XD
Of Stories Told chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
i'm honestly confused, harry is already 11 and i don't believe him to be a squib in this story so why hasn't the Americans contacted him to learn magic? They have their own laws and schools there, oh well, maybe i'm just a bit too impatient, now time to read more and hopefully have some confusing questions answered :)
FireflyAliceXIII chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
Awww! This is a really good fic! I hope you find your inspiration!
littleweb chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
more please
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
Awesome moree pleassee
Yo chapter 16 . 10/30/2012
This is pretty good. I really hope that bastard Azazel & Voldy get their asses kicked later.
Good luck with school and your future stories.
like broken glass chapter 16 . 11/1/2012
This is probably one of my favourite stories I have ever read on ff.n. please continue!
BlackSkullDragon chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
good story
ChaosIdeals chapter 16 . 10/23/2012
Ah, just as I was getting into this haha :) Ah well, brilliant what you have so far. Hope you get inspired again.
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »