Reviews for Big Brother
Paxloria chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Great chapter!
Funny how no wizards showed up to check on the Potters & Harry.
Kittens Kat chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
GOOD LUCK!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
cool story
Gabriel chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
"I just refused to cooperate. I'm the one who was thrust upon them; there was no need to punish them any further"

I take it this is a slashfic given how much of a cocksucker Harry is here?
Fil chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Utterly ridiculous. Jaime's been brought up to kill anything supernatural. He's not just gonna ditch his family on the word of a senile old cunt.
TtylerMaria chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
I will try and think of some ideas to pass on because I love this story. I am so in to it, that this hiatus is heartbreaking.
Hope to see more of this story one day
Momokai chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I thought Harry's new name was Michael? Or is everyone calling him Jamie as a nickname?
kryptokrystalinne chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
I understand that you are in a bit of a snag at the moment but just in case you start writing on this story again. I'll will be waiting.
ljkhghf chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
great story, please continue. thank you
Lunary chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
Okay maybe you start writing again.
I love the story and I look forward if Harry aka Jamie will end up with somebody in the end and if he can make it out alive from his skirmish with Voldemort the last time.

Regards,
Lunary
Lunary chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
I call him Sully is brilliant

I like this story and I like your Harry.

I look forward to where this story will go and will read the rest of the story tomorrow at the latest this week.

Regards,
Lunary
Angel of the woods chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
Why don't you try writing a chapter with John, Bobby, and Dean coming to Hogwarts and meeting Snape or of Jamie, Dean, and Sam playing pranks (any type will do) on Dumbledore and McGonagall. I know that Dean can't stay at Hogwarts but he could help plan the pranks out. Or you could do a chapter featuring just Jamie, Dean, and Sam. You don't have to do any of these ideas. This is your story after all. Good luck and may your pen stay sharp.
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
I loved the beginning you know with Jamie being part of the family and taking on the role that Dean did at his age, adored the chapters like that. Shamefully I skipped the majority of the chapters with Harry/Jamie being at Hogwarts until Harry went back with John and the rest. I don't hate but I also don't like stories that have Harry in a muggle that ferries from the canon setting and then he goes off to hogwarts and then comes back, it's all such a drag. I would really like to see one where he stays in the muggle world maybe just once?

Any-ways I'm still interested in your fiction regardless of it being in the don't-like-don't-hate category with the whole hogwarts and stuff like that. Other wise I love it!. I love the concept of big brother Harry; it's cute. Hope to see more chapters soon.
Angelsrm chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
I'm sad to hear about your writers block, and hope you can get past it soon! :)
guiest chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
Wish you would update soon it is good story can't wait till you get to the fights or the hunts
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »