Reviews for Big Brother
ChaosIdeals chapter 16 . 10/23/2012
Ah, just as I was getting into this haha :) Ah well, brilliant what you have so far. Hope you get inspired again.
Donna chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
This is great.
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
nice keep going
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
This story is great! you are a genius! Please update soon.
TheHuntresss chapter 16 . 10/2/2012
I just made it through your story in one sitting I do hope your muse finds its way back to you soon and that real life gives you a break. Maybe if you introduce your grammar teacher to NaNoWriMo you can use that as an excuse to write for class.

IDeas...
How about Jaime and Dean do that hunt he mentioned?
Do more research on Dean's power make it something sweeeet.

Have good ole Yellow Eyes make an appearance having followed his favorite across the pond; only escaping true death from the combine abilities of the Winchesters by the hair up his nose

Again great job I'm glad the family is back together again and can't wait till your next update.
becca579 chapter 16 . 9/25/2012
I am loving this story! Please update soon!
Flower248 chapter 16 . 9/24/2012
Thanks for this fun story! It kept me up well past my bedtime. I enjoy reading about the interactions between the brothers and am looking forward to Dumbledore's kidnapping coming to light. I hope you get over your writer's block soon and update this fic! Thanks for writing.
Flower
ILoveAnime89 chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
Love it update again soon. Hopefully your writers block is broken soon. .
emoprincess3587 chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
This story is amazing I hope you continue with it :) Either Voldie isn't as bad as he seems to be and Jamie sides with him in order to defeat dumbles...?

Good luck! xx
darak chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
And why wasn't Dumbledore killed in his sleep?

Harry has no reason to support these people.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/30/2012
As for your so called "mate' story..HELL NO! I hate anything that has 'plainjanebelal' in it, ESP if the B*TCH is with E.. Just ew!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/30/2012
Still sucks that Harry's trapped but at least he NOW has his family with him..I can't believe Harry still hasn't been able to FREE himself..YOU are seriously NOT going to actually have Harry OFF LV then free him, are you? That will be lame!

The thing I do love about this story is, the LOVE that is there in the Winchester family and Harry has SIRIUS and Remus to support him.

Too bad, you don't do SLASH..So much possibility!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
"Thanks," "I'm proud of me too."

That had me cracking up

So, Dean's 15, Sam's 11, and Harry's 17..

I remember reading this story along time ago and STOPPED since I was so pissed off at how you had Harry's defenseless against dumbdofe etc..I just found the story again after getting a alert for 'Daddy Dean' that you quit/couldn't write anymore etc?

Anyways, at least Harry's in Slytherin and has Draco and friends/House to help him somewhat..I mean, COULD you IMAGINE how "HELPFUL/ROLLSEYES" the damn gryd would be! Note the sarcasm.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
Great story! Are you going to continue writing it?
forestreject chapter 16 . 8/30/2012
I thought the gag would stop working if people arleady knew he was kidnapped? Or when he became of age? There has to be some law against that and some people eager to take down Albus..hmmm...
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »