Reviews for Teach Me Well
prezzie1298 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
fucking gross
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
What the hell?! What are you making an 8 years old kid do?! With an 18 years old guy?! Your sick! And drop dead for all I care!
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
kKKKAAAAWWWWAAAAIIIIII! Kyaaaaaaaaa!
76Blank47 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was amazing! Quite arousing...koffkoff. But! I like the afterthought of them being together still c: ...i think this story made them my OTP as of now..x'D
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I think I really like this Hiroki x Misaki pairing. They have a great dynamic. Misaki trusts Hiroki. Hiroki destroys Misaki's innocence... but at least he trusts him!
haha, I love reading Hiroki's thoughts and reactions. It makes this fic really funny (and not just some awkward scene of paedophilia).

I still feel guilty that I enjoyed this. Though a larger part of my brain tells me "If you enjoyed Nabokov's 'Lolita,' and you enjoyed this, consider your illness too far gone. You can't be saved."
atirma chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I enjoyed this a lot. Thank u.
ObeyTheFluff chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Excuse me while I squeal! XD

Awesome what if!

Now...I'm going to hell...
Andrea Valencia chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
nice one :P i never really liked the original hiroki in junjou romantica ... but I like your version of hiroki... keep it up author-sama :)
yummi-cake chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Whoa. Never thought I'd support this couple but now i do! XD Wonderful story! XD Omg. Misaki was just TOO innocent! X3 I'm about to barf rainbows! XP Keep on writing please! This was a great story and I really enjoyed it! Looking forward to your other stories! 3
The Green Eye chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Haha this was so awesome! And I can't help you, I'm already in college :D
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
i dont think i was supposed to but i was laughing while reading this. hiroki's reactions and thoughts were cracking me up. i thought this was really cute! even the cheesy ending. i''m a sucker for cheese. *sigh*
YaoiCandy chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I dont feel dirty at all this was fucking hott even though misaki is to young to hsve sex that would of been great...though i probably would of got really horny :3
Orcux chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Ahaha! I can't stop laughing! I think I'm going high or something.

-ahem- Anyway. I was so hyped up about this. No, I'm not giving a perverted grin right now. Absolutely not.

... I can't believe how Misaki managed to remain innocent throughout the whole thing. And he was just so clueless! xD Loved it.

They're together in the future as well! It makes me feel so much better, knowing that there aren't any angsty separation scenes between Misaki and Hiroki. :O

Shota. Rocks. Socks. That's all. :D

Thank you for sharing this with us!
MrMissMrs Random chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I feel so dirty... and yet I don't at the same time... *quite a paradox*

The story was great! It was absolutely terrific *and thank jeebus no actual sex...*! I completley agree that there has to be more Misaki/Hiroki on this sight. It's an awesome crack pairing*really wants to think of a Junjou name for it so she can write one*

Anyway, loved the ending humor, and can't wait to read more of your works! :D
DumpsterCat69 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
this was way too funny. although, i spurted the water i was drinking when i read the first sentence. i was like HOLY DOG CRAP ON A STICK UNDER A RAINBOW! and my dad was like O_o