Reviews for Birds of a Feather
Keepmovingforward2 chapter 17 . 4/29/2012
(Kelsey) best robin story ever! Miss it!
Umbra Drachen chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Clever title. Birds of a feather goes well with the story. Due to the saying that is number two on my list of favortite sayings "Birds of a feather flock together." number one being "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."
sheldon2.0 chapter 17 . 3/24/2012
I just did a search and half of the fanfictions in young joustice have robin as a charecter. doen't that tell you that robin is just plain ninja.
Keepmoveingforward2 chapter 17 . 10/23/2011
Yay I read all of it now im all caught up I guess u could say it like that
Keepmoveingforward2 chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
I pictured rayne hving a haircut more live ravens from teen titans either hen it's long or short but black but the body was spot and and the outfit :)
Keepmoveingforward2 chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
Haha lol I decded to read ur story frm the beginning so far so good :) and everybody got robie poo frm teen titans lol! I loved that show when I was little :)
FudoTwin17 chapter 17 . 8/28/2011
: D That's amazing! I luv it!
MidoriPoet chapter 17 . 8/27/2011
Wait wait wait wait. Hold up now. The story's complete? Finished? Nooo! I really liked it. Please put up sequel soon. Can't wait to read.
geek179 chapter 17 . 8/27/2011
Great chapter and great fic! I'll be watching for the sequal. And who doesn't love fluff?
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 17 . 8/26/2011
AwesomeTastic! i loved it! i cant wait for the sequel!
HockeyHotties1187 chapter 17 . 8/26/2011
Loved the story to tell you the truth I just couldn't wait for you to write more now that it's over I kind of sad but have a seqel to look forword to truly helps a lot can't wait.
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 16 . 8/26/2011
Yay! great chapter! im so happy that there will be a sequel!
Cimorene Uchiha chapter 16 . 8/25/2011
awwww you mentioned me? How sweet. I am touched. And happy about the sequel. Yay rayne is with Robin. For now. Ja Ne~
geek179 chapter 16 . 8/25/2011