Reviews for Masen Days
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 11/2
Wow... Just wow... I'm speechless... This was my perfect fic! I loved every single word... really everything! Masen... oh Masen is amazing and also Bella and their love. You're an awesome writer. Thank you for sharing.
ECsGirl chapter 19 . 9/20/2020
I know I'm really late to this party - but I've just devoured this story and would love to read a future-take - even just a small snippet - pretty please!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 19 . 8/3/2020
Good story
HollywoodTwore chapter 19 . 12/11/2019
I have to say I was expecting them to split and get back together in a few years time, but this ending is even better! I love the characters you've created here, and their ability to communicate with minimal words. Masen's POV was fab too - the way he thinks is exactly like the way he speaks.

Thanks for sharing such a fab story. I've loved reading it and hope you do one day post more.
amber.131 chapter 19 . 10/17/2019
this was hands down one of the sweetest stories I've ever read. thank you for sharing
Tan chapter 15 . 1/12/2019
Gosh! Bella is so selfish! Can't she understand how difficult it is to leave an abusive home and find a better life? How can she ask him to stay just because she's a coward. Does she care about him at all?
MiccaF chapter 19 . 4/3/2018
Excellent! So different from anything else I've read, and that is an awesome thing :-)
downbythemarina chapter 19 . 3/19/2018
this was such a sweet story! thank you so much for writing it and making me fall in love with your words, it was so heartwarming.
TheaterofTragedy chapter 18 . 3/18/2018
YAAAAAAAAS TRUE LOVE
TheaterofTragedy chapter 17 . 3/18/2018
This is killing me inside, obviously it’s just real life and that’s just how she goes sometimes, but why can’t love ever be enough!
TheaterofTragedy chapter 3 . 3/17/2018
God I really hope he doesn’t have a shitty home life...I sincerely hope he’s just a moody teen.
guineagoo chapter 19 . 5/21/2017
Such a beautiful story! I cried several times - I just l
MysterySan chapter 19 . 4/26/2017
You have one of the sweetest Edwards in this fandom. I absolutely loved it.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 3/23/2017
Is it only me or is Bella really overreacting? I kind of wish Edward ends with Alice. At least she is sweet to him.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2017