Reviews for Masen Days
Sea4Me chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
What is MD?

Glad for the clarification about tent city. For me, he term refers to a homeless camp.

I was smiling as I finished this chap. It's all very believable & "right."
cherryhilz chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Uh-oh...bruised arm, black eye - things are coming together slowly. We learn a little more...
cherryhilz chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
So we learn a little more about the shy, quiet, mysterious Masen. More please...

cherryhilz chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Interesting start. I want to learn more about Masen too!
Sea4Me chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Yes, after this chap I can see that she wouldn't feel snubbed by his silence; it's universal. I love her observations of him. An 'honest' thought ;) : be careful not to flesh out your original work too much. IMHO, part of what made it beautiful was what you didn't have to say. If you lead us too much, then we know what to expect & can't relish the discovery process. Still really good stuff, though. If my wee ones didn't need me, I'd be off to the next chap. Thanks for writing! Oh yeah: loved E's journal, thanks!
IndiaInk68 chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Absolutely love this story ! Thank you to The Fictionators for their recommendation. The writing is awesome as is the storyline and I cannot wait for the next update !
Evilangel6714 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
You know I absolutely love that, on the outside, Bella plays this sauve no-strings-attatched kind of girl, but on the inside, she's squeeing over being able to play with his hair lol. I sometimes wish i could play it that cool when it comes to guys,but most of the time i'm just the giggly little fangirl.
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I would zero in on Masen too. The quiet ones are always interesting. Maybe its the mystery you try to solve.
twifanmom chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
I just love Masen! I giggle at the peeet-zah banter in the cafeteria especially Bella's round about way of letting Masen know she is worried about his eye by asking the silly questions about what happened to him. The scene with them in the back of the truck is so sweet! I love when he says stomach and she replies bladder, so funny. They are just so great together! Bella gets him by not pushing him too hard or too far!

Thanks for another look into the complex lives of Bella and Masen! I 3 them both :)
deranged-dreamer chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
poor bella.

lovesick puppy of her.

does she have any interests besides edward
Sea4Me chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
You make it so easy to want him. Yum. She's so smart to be patient with his reserved ways. A hot guy like that? My insecure teenaged self would've assumed he was blowing me off, so I probably would have avoided him...or at least hidden my interest. Bella is very canon in this way. (but I dint think canon-B would ever steal a pencil, lol.)
kimjhill chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
saw you on fictionators-cute little story ;)
Mandi721 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Yay hes comin around slowly
Mandi721 chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Is he quiet cuz of bad stuff home?
Mandi721 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011