Reviews for Masen Days
loved it...great chapter!
Welcome2MyWorldxoxo chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
this is really good.
Lizzie1211 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I remember mini-stalking guys in jr. high & high school. Slowly paying attention to their schedules/likes/dislikes/friends, etc trying to solve their mysteries.
Lizzie1211 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
I love this story. I totally voted for it in the contest. I like how Bella shows she cares through small gestures & just by being there for him when he needs someone.
whohellanoes chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
these two are great. love their connection, albeit their verbal communication is very minimal. just says a lot more. anyhoot, thanks for the update.
Fliberty chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
This is sweet. Bella's patience seems to be paying off.
Shahula chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
I love the truck bed scene. I get such a good visual image of them lying together, his head on her stomach and fingers in his hair. It's sweet and lovely and a great step forward for them.
kellyprovence chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
I will usually die for an all powerful and macho Edward. Even if hes an ass. But this tortured, sad Edward has my insides all sad and I want to hug him.

Cant wait for more!
ss77 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Things I love: "peet-zah" and stomach/bladder chats. :)

I think lounging in the truck and playing with hair is all sorts of innocent an intimate. It is a really sweet moment. Slowly getting comfortable with each other.

Stawberry lips gloss vs. pina colada? I vote Strawberry. ;)
MeBHop chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
I really want to know what Masen writes in his notebook! Something about Bella, maybe..? :p

Looks like he trouble at home or something, and I love how Bella's progressing! Looking forward to reading more!
shaz308 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I found this thanks for the fictionators blog. Looks interesting. Thanks.
Ri0t chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
LOVING this story! Mason is so quiet and mysterious and it's insanely CUTEEE! Can't wait to read more :)
MillieD chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
looking forward to seeing what he writes in his notebook. Does he feel the same and stuff like that.

I had to laugh at Bella for not caring if she was being obvious by the time that English class happened.

Cant wait for more.
MillieD chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
How cute! :)

Looking forward to reading more.
blueeyes11354 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
The mystery of Masen continues. I see you're posting a companion piece but I tend to prefer one POV. Love reading the mystery of a character unfold. I look forward to more. :)
2,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 .. Last Next »