Reviews for Masen Days
divyvicki chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
Poor Masen. You would think Charlie would be more understanding. I'm sure he knows what kind of life the poor kid is leading.
agoogoo chapter 18 . 10/21/2015
Charlie gets him too yey
divyvicki chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
That was such a sweet chapter.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
Poor Edward. Looks like he's being abused at home.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
Interesting, where did those bruises on the top of his arm come from?
divyvicki chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
This was recommended to me by DH 78 in an author note of one of her stories. Loved the first chapter and that Bella moved from Seattle to Arizona to be with Charlie.
rosegolden chapter 16 . 8/29/2015
I want to slap Bella right now for being so freaking indecisive!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/29/2015
Will alice let her stay with them? She was abitch to her last time they met.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
Bella was a beoch here...really rude and possesive. If edward treats her bad why take it out on other people
Liz Ben chapter 19 . 6/16/2015
Heart in my hand, one of these chapters was the best angst I've read in a long long time. Beautiful story. Talented hands. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
renewagain chapter 15 . 5/30/2015
Your characters are interesting. I like the way that Bella doesn't know what to do and she's begging for advice but not asking. Her mom is so typical of Renee, selfish but has no idea! I can't say that I've ever had the problem of not being able to ask for help - I'm too much of a talker... but I think it really is special the way you're showing the age of the characters and what they're trying to go through. It really reminds me of the essence of high school. Your life before you, but none of the wisdom you really need to have in order to plan.
renewagain chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
This is such a great story. Really it deserves a better comment than this but I will at least say that.
renewagain chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
I love poetry on sneakers.
renewagain chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
He left his skateboard right?
Max the Cat chapter 19 . 5/25/2015
Don't know why it took me so long to read this. This Edward/Masen is so heartbreaking that you want to take him and give him a big hug and protect him. You root for him and just want him to have a better life. Although I can appreciate that Bella had to do her own thing and not rush to move to Cali for him, I was disappointed in Bella not understanding his need to get out of the state to start a new life. Asking him to give up Art School and not move while she wasn't willing to do the same was very selfish and immature. But alas she saw the light. I would love to see a future take but it's been 3 years since you finished this story so just keeping my fingers crossed.
2,887 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »