Reviews for Masen Days
mariemermaids chapter 19 . 4/3/2015
Why didn't I read this sooner? It's perfect. Masen is so unique and I want him to draw on my shoes, write me poetry and ask for my stomach and other things. :) You are a wonderful wonderful writer.
tsmacker chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
I absolutely loved this story. It was beautifully written. I read it in kindle so that I had his notes with it. That made it so much better knowing what he was thinking. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Madissonxx chapter 19 . 3/21/2015
Pretty damn happy I stumbled across this. Thank you for sharing your words. It really resonated with me. I'm definitely going to go through all your others now. Thank you.
Boo chapter 19 . 3/13/2015
Hi! I'm not even sure if you are regularly on here anymore but I wanted to thank you for such a nice story. I love seeing Bella and Edward awkwardly dance around each other, you had the perfect amount of angst, and such a happy, yet tear worthy (the good kinds) ending. I read this story a while ago (I can't even remember when) and I remember loving it. I'm recently been in a slump, in both life and reading, aimlessly reading and ignoring my responsibilities because I was searching for something I couldn't find. I eventually stumbled upon Masen Days and decided to re-read it. It has honestly helped me so much, I just feel more light-hearted and ready to start making up for everything I missed. With some large midterms around the corner I wanted to thank you for the inspiration and for just generally sharing Masen and Bella's story. All the best to you in the future! 3
- A
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Hate it. Absolutely hate it. Really, sorry. I guess this isn't the story for me. I hate stupid characters. What I can appreciate are intelligently written characters and they're lacking in this story.
DarkAndAngsty chapter 19 . 2/22/2015
Wow, I thoroughly enjoyed this. They had such a deep connection, I'm so glad that she finally got up the courage to take that leap with him. I don't think I would have been able to do it, and I've always secretly admired friends who did similar things over the years. So glad I read this. :)
HappyEndingLover chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
This is a great story!
mdsngrc chapter 19 . 12/1/2014
This story was incredible! I loved from the moment started reading and couldn't stop. Thank you for this and I look forward to more.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 19 . 11/7/2014
wel that was great and if you don't write a part two not only are you cheating us but your cheating your self and Bella and Masen. THANK YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
I am glad she is going with him they love each other and should be together and I think her dad will agree
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 17 . 11/7/2014
so her dad igured it out and also thougt she would go with him
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
well you need to figure out what you do want little girl
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 15 . 11/7/2014
well think long and hard think thing throughwith your head not your heart
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
well he can go out first get that job get them a place or them stay with Alice and Jasper come back and get her and them go to school there and be together.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
leave it to a father to spoil the fun
2,886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »