Reviews for Masen Days
divyvicki chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
This was recommended to me by DH 78 in an author note of one of her stories. Loved the first chapter and that Bella moved from Seattle to Arizona to be with Charlie.
rosegolden chapter 16 . 8/29/2015
I want to slap Bella right now for being so freaking indecisive!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/29/2015
Will alice let her stay with them? She was abitch to her last time they met.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
Bella was a beoch here...really rude and possesive. If edward treats her bad why take it out on other people
Liz Ben chapter 19 . 6/16/2015
Heart in my hand, one of these chapters was the best angst I've read in a long long time. Beautiful story. Talented hands. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
renewagain chapter 15 . 5/30/2015
Your characters are interesting. I like the way that Bella doesn't know what to do and she's begging for advice but not asking. Her mom is so typical of Renee, selfish but has no idea! I can't say that I've ever had the problem of not being able to ask for help - I'm too much of a talker... but I think it really is special the way you're showing the age of the characters and what they're trying to go through. It really reminds me of the essence of high school. Your life before you, but none of the wisdom you really need to have in order to plan.
renewagain chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
This is such a great story. Really it deserves a better comment than this but I will at least say that.
renewagain chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
I love poetry on sneakers.
renewagain chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
He left his skateboard right?
Max the Cat chapter 19 . 5/25/2015
Don't know why it took me so long to read this. This Edward/Masen is so heartbreaking that you want to take him and give him a big hug and protect him. You root for him and just want him to have a better life. Although I can appreciate that Bella had to do her own thing and not rush to move to Cali for him, I was disappointed in Bella not understanding his need to get out of the state to start a new life. Asking him to give up Art School and not move while she wasn't willing to do the same was very selfish and immature. But alas she saw the light. I would love to see a future take but it's been 3 years since you finished this story so just keeping my fingers crossed.
tweetytweets chapter 19 . 5/8/2015
Great story ...:) thanks for sharing.. Im curious though.. What did Charlie say...
mariemermaids chapter 19 . 4/3/2015
Why didn't I read this sooner? It's perfect. Masen is so unique and I want him to draw on my shoes, write me poetry and ask for my stomach and other things. :) You are a wonderful wonderful writer.
tsmacker chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
I absolutely loved this story. It was beautifully written. I read it in kindle so that I had his notes with it. That made it so much better knowing what he was thinking. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Madissonxx chapter 19 . 3/21/2015
Pretty damn happy I stumbled across this. Thank you for sharing your words. It really resonated with me. I'm definitely going to go through all your others now. Thank you.
Boo chapter 19 . 3/13/2015
Hi! I'm not even sure if you are regularly on here anymore but I wanted to thank you for such a nice story. I love seeing Bella and Edward awkwardly dance around each other, you had the perfect amount of angst, and such a happy, yet tear worthy (the good kinds) ending. I read this story a while ago (I can't even remember when) and I remember loving it. I'm recently been in a slump, in both life and reading, aimlessly reading and ignoring my responsibilities because I was searching for something I couldn't find. I eventually stumbled upon Masen Days and decided to re-read it. It has honestly helped me so much, I just feel more light-hearted and ready to start making up for everything I missed. With some large midterms around the corner I wanted to thank you for the inspiration and for just generally sharing Masen and Bella's story. All the best to you in the future! 3
- A