Reviews for Neat Freak
OldStoneface chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
You painted a very clear picture of Sephiroth's OCD there, as well as making his personality clearly shine. Well done and well written!
I use a different account now chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Zack deserves a little Tsk-tsk.

Lol, I think he should've at least had an idea of what he was getting himself into before moving in with Sephiroth.

And Sephir... Two weeks without intimacy didn't bother him one bit?

Aha Ha xD

Love the ending.

..so funny!
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Oh how well I can relate to this! :/

I somewhat pitied Zack. Living close to someone with entirely different understanding of how clean/orderly everything must be can be very, very frustrating.

Anyway, I found this story amusing and so true to life! :D
Nispedana chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Lololol.I kind of feel sorry for Zack but it was a very cute story in its entirety. XD Good job!
Cheyla chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Cute! Though Sephiroth is sort of cruel to Zack. I mean two weeks without intimacy just because the apartment was a disaster? I don't know a lot about the fandom but I get the feeling that Sephiroth can have some diva moments.
JenesisX chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Haha. Sephiroth is so the stereotypical OCD clean freak... I totally agree with this :D I love it!
Burning In The Dark chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Naw :3 gotta say the only thing I hated was Zack using what would make me think of Cid's way of talking :P

I like Zackiroth :3 so cute! XD I like many a pairing however!
ShadesofImagination chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Aww, this was great. It's nice to see more of these two and I loved the last line. Way to be a puppy, Zack.