Reviews for Mrs Malfoy
Yuyui chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Ahhhh! GOSH! I wish I found this story earlier! This is absolutely amazing, thank you for your brilliant mind! Love this story so much!
Pretenders chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
It's so tranquil. I love the whole attention on family and Draco's love for Luna. Thank-you for an amazing story.
KittyTayTay chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
So cute!
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Awww :') this was very sweet. I wish more people shipped Druna. I'm guessing the reason Luna was so emotional is b/c she's pregnant, right? Lovely one shot!
montclaire06 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
whaha this is funny and lovely... Draco's life without Luna is quite boring. So this one shot is perfect for him... And for me they end up together LOL! thanks for writing this.
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was adorable :)
Vivss chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Great one-shot!
L chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I love it! Its the vest one shot story i read!
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Awwwww :)))
WillowNewt10730 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Really nice one-shot..it was cute!
Francesca Salazar chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Love it (:
hello chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
woah! that was amazing! i'm crying as much as i cried during the real epilogue :P please write more druna fanfics! :D
Queen Riza chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was such a sweet, funny, and beautiful story and I adored it. I especially like the part where Draco tries to avoid Scorpius learning about his time as a ferret. Great job!
PotterHeadIndie chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
klvjhsuldfhbdfhbuyflbuyflvyhg *dies of awesomeness* I love you. Can I steal you, so you can write for me every day? *smirks wickedly* xD 3
Woemcat chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
aww! this was sweet! a nice a/u epilogue.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »