Reviews for Of friendship and love
Arkes13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
that made me so sad :(

good story. it takes a powerful story to make me sad.
ladyblanc chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
*fangirl scream* This is SOOOOOOO CUTE AND SWEET! I swear I had to resist my urge to squeal! This definitely need to be included into the manga! It's like showing the other side of the two men, they do love each other after all (not in a romantic way of course for Takano)

Love it!
Natsukashimi chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
It's a story like this that makes me so grateful that Yokozawa finds love again in the coming novel. I like how Takano is gentle, yet firm. This fanfiction is, in a word, touching.
MasamuneTakano chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I hated Yokozawa from the first episode that he came in, but this has made me change my mind about him. I love it when stories can make you feel emotinal and even change your perception on a character you once detested. I look forward to reading your future stories.
anime1hinata chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
You should really write a sequel to this! :D

Or something that's similar...I don't know, but as long as you write more SIH fics! w;;
Yami-chan Kagami chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Waw...

Nice fic...

Even I didn't like Yokozawa so much, but after reading manga and your fic about him I think I can change my mind.

What a poor Yokozawa.

I hope you can make another fic.

Hehe...
Tsunderoid chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Your writing actually isn't that bad. There were a few breaks in certain places that seemed out of place, though. At least your grammar isn't terrible.

Ah, but it was difficult to picture the story as a whole. As stern and stubborn as Yokozawa is, I can't see him acting this way. Takano-san isn't as badly OOC as Yokozawa, but it's still far-fetched.

But the concept as a whole is a nice thought~ Perhaps you could give this a rewrite and keep them in character? It'd be interesting to see how they handle such an awkward situation. :)
teabags chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
N'awww that was so cute :') !
Miss Mysty chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Well, formatting errors aside, I'd have to state the obvious to YOU and say that confrontational authors notes at the start of a story stating that you don't care about canon events or keeping characters in character make you look childish, especially when they're apparently in response to a troll. You might want to work on that.

Canon really is important, you know. Canon is pretty and I care about it a lot. If I didn't I'd just go ahead and be like half of Kingdom Hearts' fanbase who never played the game and just write Sora/Riku slash fiction. And that's just terrible.
howboring chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
*picks up one tissue* even if I'm not so into Yokozawa this made me cry and really understand him. He didn't cry in anime (or manga I think ?) but it suited for him & this fic and that made this fic touching. In anime he is just angry. But there's one mistake '"You don't deserve someone like him."'. It should be that Ritsu doesn't deserve Takano (Someone like him doesn't deserve you.) if you mean that Yokozawa's opinion is that Takano is too good for Ritsu. But go on, it would actually be nice to read other fics which make a reader crying XDD