Reviews for The Bite
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Why couldn't this have happened in show!? Anyways, love this!
Aetheriata chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh my god, this was hot, seriously...
I love Peter/Stiles...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Loved it 3
NefarioussNess chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I can't enough of Peter/Stiles fics! They usually range from creepy, intimate gestures like your fic had, to... well, to be blunt, blowjobs O_o

Keep 'em coming, I love Peter's creepiness :)
Divatox240 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Wow! Another great story with Stiles and Peter! You are really good! You always seem to get Peter's character on the dot. Very good. I really enjoyed it.
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
loved it amazing
GhostPup chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Wow...that was amazing...I was like OMG Stiles is a werewolf and derek is watching over him yay *happy dances cause I love Sterek* :P
ksz chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
who does he want the bite from then liked it ...
hbrackett chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Although I am definitely team "Sterek", Peter and Stiles is a hot combo too (as is Jackson/Derek) would have loved it if this was how it went down. Stiles is priceless, he should get the bite. I have a feeling MTV will make us vote on Jackson getting it or not before Season 2. Sorry, rambling review...wonderful job!
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I LOVE this story, Stiles/Peter is a great and interesting pairing, especially after the Code Breaker episode. Even from the first time when Peter says, "You must be Stiles," there is something just there.

Ever since I saw the season finale, I've been thinking of writing a multi-chapter Stiles/Peter story in which Peter catches Stiles's scent and tracks his Mate down. Stiles is doing weresearch and Peter pretends to be a librarian.
Wolf-of-the-North chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Lol. You're pretty firm on the whole Derek/Jackson pairing aren't you? I am open to any Derek pairing, pretty much. Derek/Scott, Derek/Jackson, Derek/Stiles, Derek/Danny, etc. We all have our tastes.
mixkstyle chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I love you for writing this! loved it, I totally love the idea of Stiles/Peter (I find Peter extremely hot tbh...).
5ive chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I'm in love with you *starry eyed* Is there ANY chance this might turn into more? Does my recent birthday help matters? It can be like a gift? *hopeful*

God, thank you so damn much for writing this *rereads* *silently begging the gods to give you inspiration for more*