Reviews for How About Never
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Can I just say how much I absolutely ADORE Ivan in this story? :D
omanlcfvjrlvf chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
PLEASE KEEP IT USUK D:

Ok, sorry for the caps. Getting a little excited there.

I like Us/Russ too But since you started this as a USUK fic, I think it should stay that way. (Mainly because I like USUK more than US/Russ, but whatever.) I love the US/Russ bromance(?) thingy going on here, because most high school AU fics portray Alfred and Ivan as rivals. It's a nice change. :)

OMG FEM!IGGY AND STONER!FEM!ROMANO. SO. BADASS. Canon Fem!Romano's cool, I guess. But canon Fem!England is just bullshit. Ugh.

And the Ger/Russ thing. I've never really considered this pair. It seems a bit... I dunno. I always thought it was a crack pairing. But in this fic it just fits perfectly. Can't wait to see more interaction between these two. Poor Feli though. I'm a hardcore GerIta shipper. But whatever. This fic is good.

Please keep updating I would love to see how this continues!
Disgruntled Scot chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
This is a really great story and I can't wait for more chapters :D
ForgottenPasswords chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
This story is really cute and I usually dislike Ger/Russ but I think that this can make it work, so can you continue on with it and also USUK?

Update ASAP, please.
somedaymaybe000000 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Woah, I was positively surprised when I discovered the update in my mail box. I really enjoyed this chapter. As for the question, every paring sounds interesting but I'm quite fond of US/Russ... Will any of your other fanfics be updated in near future?

.. and yay for Matt Coen's abs and stoner!fem!Romano!
UgeheuerInDasFinsternis chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
WHAT! Way to end it aughhh update man! UPDATE! I love this, I don't usually like when it's changed to female, but this is well written my friend. Good job!
Mihang chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
ASDFGHJKL YUS. THANK YOU. I have this extensive head canon in which US and Russia are totally bros...AND YOU NAILED IT. I THINK I LOVE YOU FOREVER NOW. (But where's Mattie? D':)

I laughed so hard when I read 'Merfolk' and 'the Frenchman', especially the latter, because we all know that Franny simply cannot be smushed into a generic category. He's too ... Francis-y ... for that ... /shot/ But will there be a list or character chart of the different cliques and those in it? T'would be convienient :3 (Like who goes under Merfolk? And what is Kiku? And ASDF BELARUS AND JAPAN. YUS. SO HAPPY.)

Also, I know this is super lame and will probably be ignored, but can I make a request for Vietnam? I liked how in Score! she sniped the painters (cuz she's a bawz) cuz I imagine her being an tough, independent gang leader or something, being exactly like Arisa Uotani in Fruits Basket. WITH HER PIPE. 8D (Ah I think that's her name...) Plus she's my home country and no one really remembers her D': But if not, it's OK...
Glitterthorn chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Lollllllll my name's Eleanor. And thus every time her name is said I crack up. XD Even if my name were something else, I would still love this, so comsider it alerted. Hell- consider yourself alerted. ALL THE ALERTS.

...I apologize, it's late and I'm slaphappy.
Cynthia888 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
omfg. Seriously this is the best Hetalia high school fic I've read so far. I loved the bromance between America and Russia, because they're the big boys, the bosses in the world and that's what it's supposed to happen in high school fics. YES. I wish you continued it. *sighs*
rae1112 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
O GOD this is amazing. High school logistics are hilarious. Also, Ivan and Alfred make the best BFFs in the world. Also, thank you for not using Igiko because this fem!England seems a lot hotter. :D

I love the USUK already. They haven't even talked.
jarta chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Please tell me you're continuing this story! High school stories especially the ones in the states where social hierarchy is in the rules or something always fascinates me.
Liung Arkeanda chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
It's actually really funny. Really unique sense of humour. I also kinda like how it's from Ivan's point of view. Overdramatization of cliques, but that's part of the charm.

Couple comments: Kaltherzig (or owever you spell that- I'm on my DSi so I can't check while I'm writing a review) This is a name I've seen associated with Ludwig a number of times... Did Himaruya suddenly start announcing nation names without me noticing? I'm so used to everyone calling him Beilschmidt that I'd almost forgotten he doesn't have an official last name... but Kaltherzig? Where did that one come from?

"I'm Russian" is a perfectly valid and totally legit argument. I bow to your superior logic.

Ludwig a stoner... O.o that freaks me out. As does the mental image of England trying to dance...

Accents are sexy: trufax. I had a Russin friend I'd follow around to hear him talk. :3

Don't mind me. While it'd be cool if you updated this, you shouldn't feel like you need to revive it or anything. I just like creeping on all the old stories of the authors I like. And reviewing even when they haven't been updated in forever and probably never will. :D
Gaxxy chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
My best friend is called Eleanor! So for the entire fic I'll probably be picturing fem!England as looking just like her.

Anyway onto the actual review: Ger/Russ, Highschool, The Rules, Rigid Cliques, Francis being a whole section of his own, Eleanor beating the crap out of said Frenchman's face, Eleanor being an epic dancer AND Stoner!Ludwig?

It's cracktastic, well-written and filled with elements I'm pretty much guaranteed to enjoy, no matter what. I love the characterisations and the situation.

I really love the fact that it's LUDWIG and not Gilbert whose a stoner in this fic, it makes a nice change. And of course he still gets straight A's. He's epic like that!

Anyway I think I've rambled enough. So I'll say that I'll be waiting patiently for the updates - take your time so that they're just as good as this chapter!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I love your Russia. He's adorable. And funny.

I loved the "Ellie, svp, not the face!" thing.

Awesome AU. Please continue this!
SchemingAlchemist chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wheeeeeee

for someone who just spent the majority of the day in a car and feels lightheaded as crack right now, this was pretty amazing.

actually, heck, even without the hangover-esqueness right now, this is pretty amazing. :D

I really like your writing style for this, high school and cracktastically hilarious. It totally fits the mood, and I love how Al and Ivan are totally brofriends forever, ha

and this is shaping up to be a pretty awesome genderbent-love it!

Looking forward to more. :)