Reviews for Forever
demonkatgurl17 chapter 19 . 2/20/2012
Omg I loved this fic ) was worried at first that Jim was going to molest John but I liked the psychological twist better ) a lot of people have done the rape bit, but haven't seen one where Jim starts to fall for John too. ) Very neat
Miss M and Alice chapter 19 . 2/16/2012
Love this!
CupcakeCarnage chapter 14 . 2/7/2012
I almost feel bad for Moriarty. You can tell that by now he'd probably burn down rainforests in an attempt to show John how much he likes him, or some other such destruction.

Maybe burning buildings in such a way that an aerial view showed a heart?

Poor Jim is going to have his heart broken, and possibly shot.
CupcakeCarnage chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
Poor John, he's so abused and mistreated. He really just needs a hug.

Another great chapter by the way!
CupcakeCarnage chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
I really like this completely awkward relationship between Jim and John. And it's one of the most interesting things I've ever reason

I am quietly fangirling over Jim's possessiveness of John. It's adorable in a psychopathic way.
CupcakeCarnage chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
I could totally see Jim getting a thrill out of using John as his own personal Ken doll and fitting him in designer fashion accordingly. The red converse is what did the trick though. The cherry on the metaphorical cake.

Really adored this chapter. So much that I actually feel guilty for some odd reason.
CupcakeCarnage chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
I must confess that I am rather pleased that John will not be getting maimed. And I also like how Jim is mildly put off about Sherlock 'turning' on him.

I also like how you make it blatantly obvious that Jim was raised in ~difficult~ circumstances, and that John is probably the nicest thing that's ever happened to him.

This is a decidedly good read.
CupcakeCarnage chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
I should be going to bed, but this is getting rather good and I just can't bring myself to stop. John doctoring Moriarty is a whole new thing I don't think anyone has tried yet. So this is all very exciting!
CupcakeCarnage chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
Uh oh, I'm a little worried for John now.

I mean, I adore him.

And whereas this is another great, fantastically written chapter, I fear for poor John. D I don't want him maimed!

But, Jim's surprise at getting shot was pretty funny. (
CupcakeCarnage chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Have I mentioned how much I really like this plot? Cause I do. Just in case it's not terribly obvious.

I like how John recalled how Moriarty doesn't like to get his hands dirty, and Moriarty's treat to John. Doling out canvas and crayons, lol. It's good stuff.
CupcakeCarnage chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
I like how Jim performs experiments, like Sherlock does, only...with people and murder. It's something I could very easily see him doing.

And I like the bit about John getting Sherlock to eat by labeling food "hands off," which I found quite clever. Really liked this chapter as well. Not one single boring chapter so far!
CupcakeCarnage chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
I love reading this from inside Jim's head. He's so amusing. And I think Jim would find boredom to be one of the greatest tortures. The crayons made me smile. I hope there's more detail on what John draws with them. Also, if Aunty drew pictures with him that would be amazing, lol.
CupcakeCarnage chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Oh my goodness, I lol'd at Jim wishing Aunty would take a bath, and at him playing Angry Birds. The mental picture that provided was highly entertaining!

All in all, a great chapter, and you did well in portraying Jim. )
CupcakeCarnage chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
I love it when Jim's all cheerfully creepy. It makes everything so much more interesting, and adds an edge to the mood. Very much so enjoyed this chapter.
CupcakeCarnage chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
The first sentence in this chapter was a great one. I enjoyed it so much that I had to draw particular attention to it because it was just so clever.

And so far I really like where this is going! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »