Reviews for Forever
CupcakeCarnage chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
There really isn't enough John and Jim fanfiction on here. So I am practically purring with delight at your work. I can already tell it's going to be a gem.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 19 . 2/2/2012
Wow, amazing fic! All very naturalistic, nice one!

:D
starrose2012 chapter 19 . 1/15/2012
Well that was fabulous. I love it. I thought about reviewing as I went, but I'm lazy so I just read the whole story and thought I'd review when I reached the end.

I gotta say I loved it increasingly as it went along. And your ending was excellent. So sweet.

You write the characters so well. Your an amazing author. :)
harrilar chapter 19 . 1/3/2012
Such an adorable ending, I love it. What a brilliantly written story :)
Meggplant chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
Oh, this was beautiful - I've been slowly working my way through all your fics, and I had to review this one; I adored it so!

All your characters are incredibly well developed, though with enough of our canon!Sherlock and John that you're making a wonderful homage to the BBC series. I loved this version of Jim Moriarty too, I don't know how you did his voice so well! It was also vaguely disturbing how alike his and Sherlock's thinking could be; the only reeeeal difference in their thinking of John was Pet versus Good... which I loved seeing. What a razor's edge Sherlock (and therefore John by association) walks!

Thanks for such a lovely story, I loved it, and NOW I'm off to read more!

xx
PocketAces chapter 19 . 1/1/2012
I've been slowly making my way through your profile, though I've not been reviewing-terribly rude, I know, and am sorry. But, I literally can't move on without reviewing "Forever" (even though the Gerbil series has been positively taunting me,). Your Moriary is brilliant. Absolutely. I cannot think of one think you could have done to keep him more in character. The slow build-up centered around the distracted fascination with John's nobility without boring Moriarty; Moriarty's control issues to the point of even the pitch of John's voice and the bruise manacles that were so similar, yet in such stark contrast to your Sherlock's usual tactile posessiveness... it's just so careful and clever and well planned. Every moment I take to reflect on the story is another bit of plot that gets decoded and slid together so that I am better able to see the larger picture of the story you shared. Even down to the contrast of Moriarty planning to change the very fiber of John to mold the perfect partner and lover vs. Sherlock passive adoration of John for who and what he is. I cannot get over how well this was plotted and executed. Well, as much as you deserve the praise, I'm just repeating myself now, so I'll just say one final time that your story and characterization was beautiful. I wish there had been a bit more denoument-though that doesn't seem to be your style-but otherwise, this was my favorite of all your stories so far. Frankly, I'm torn between begging for more of your Moriarty, and being too worried to read it if it were written.

Err... sorry for the rambling, and I hope the length at least makes up for my previous rudeness. Also: this was typed with two thumbs from a new (to me) electronic device, so please pardon the more gratuitious errors.

Again, thank you for your story,

Aces
erm chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
Is there a problem with chapter eleven?
Notparanoid chapter 19 . 12/12/2011
Awesome story. I really liked the interaction between Sherlock and John in the last few chapters. And felt a little sad for Moriarty. He had started to fall in love with John! How crazy is that?

All in all you did a great job once again! :)
TheAnonyMouse chapter 19 . 11/19/2011
The fact that it is now 5:19 in morning should suffice to convey my utter love for this fic.

...

I need to sleep...
HOS70 chapter 19 . 11/2/2011
The thought of Sherlock being clobbered with a baguette or similar item by a fellow shopper has put a wide grin on my face!

What a lovely ending to this very angsty story - they both deserve it!

P.S.: "Coitus" - hahaha!
HOS70 chapter 18 . 11/2/2011
Again, how GOOD that Sherlock is aware and unusually considerate of John's current mental state. The cuteness factor of Sherlock being offended by people suggesting he's not taking proper care of John is right up there :-), and his toe-wriggling pleasure at John ackowledging Sherlock's efforts in the presence of others surely exceeds the cuteness scale.

I also found Sherlock's show of Good Manners in John's stead very entertaining!

Mycroft's apparent coldness in view of John's condition and horrendous experience surprises and disappoints me. I would have thought better of "our" Mycroft.
HOS70 chapter 17 . 11/2/2011
John being afraid that the previous day's events had only been a dream was a bit heartwrenching. To realise that he's actually at home must have been pretty overwhelming after all this time.

How sweet that Sherlock is so aware of John right now, so attentive, and is doing all the right things. Even sweeter that he's made a super-fast effort to tidy downstairs and have the sitting room resemble "home" again.

It's very brave of John and typical for him really, that he's aware of his newly acquired fears but actively works against them, thereby reassuring Sherlock and not alienating him, and allowing them both to "reconnect" after all this time. What a lovely and honest scene on the couch.
HOS70 chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
To hear things from Sherlock's POV and to learn that he attacked his possible addiction with everything he had for John's sake, was touching. "If Sherlock became an addict again all the Good things – the John things – in his life would go away and that was not acceptable." Powerful line!

"He'd documented that mural thoroughly, preserving John's painstaking work for all time. He wasn't able to take the wall with him but he'd made serious consideration of the matter." Sniff...

And, before I forget it: Yay to Mycroft for contributing to the ultimate success!

"He made a mental note to ensure that John's needs come first for the next little while and waited with as much patience as he could muster for the all-clear. Now that he had John at his side, his reserves of patience were suddenly full." That's so sweet, but I do hope Sherlock will be able to truly keep his usual behaviour in check for a while.
HOS70 chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
I've been following your story from the beginning, not entirely sure if I should continue reading or not. Not because your story isn't any good - as usual, FAR from it - but because I was very much afraid that John wouldn't get out of there in one piece and I'm no good at all with dealing with those sort of stories. I should've known that you wouldn't do that to me, though.

Whilst I found the previous chapters very hard to read (again, not because they weren't any good, but merely due to my anxiety for John's safety [pathetic, I know, but there you go]), the relief I experienced when Sherlock appeared and finally blew Jim into the middle of next week was immense and I now feel "safe" to enjoy the remaining chapters.

Amazing that John managed to stay relatively detached and just get the hell out of there without allowing himself or Sherlock any time to break down in any way. So glad he's strong enough to hold himself together whilst acknowledging to himself that he will have a new trauma to deal with. My respect to Sherlock for recognising what John needed at that moment and, that John needed to head home rather than go to hospital.

Yay to Sherlock for finding John and yay to John for managing to keep Jim from killing him before the rescue.
Jacof-alltrades chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
fav . me / d4e1dhg

Here's another one for you!

Kath~