Reviews for Punches
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I love this. This is beautifully written
thlove chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I really liked it! Thank you for writing it!
Ally chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Post more please!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I thought you should have explored Ron's feelings a little further, but I did enjoy this. Good job.
Twigglet25 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I really liked this, i loved how he wanted to feel the physical pain and was disappointed when it stopped, it was clever. Well done x
24eskimooz chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
It really was really good...a little deep for Ron but then again he is deeply sorry for leaving...

It would be really legit if you wrote a story where Ron discusses this - exactly this - with Hermione. Whether it's on the search or right after the battle or sometime after they've been married... It would be awesome to see Hermione's reaction to essentially catching a glimpse of Ron's soul/heart/whatever is right. I think it would be best set after the battle after they know where their relationship stands.
Just Mila chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is really good. And I mean REALLY good.

You used the word 'appease' twice. Since this story's short, it sounds repetitive. If you could just try find another word for it, like 'placate'. I think that'd improve this.

is a good site for things like that. Try it.
iAmMissA chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is really good! Excellent job!

~Miss A
Eros Rose chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This made my heart ache a litte bit! It was so very lovely though! When i was reading the book this is pretty much like the idea I had of what Ron was thinking but I could never word it as brilliantly as you did, seriously:-)
imightbparamore chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is really great. I like how it is Ron's thoughts. I am not really that skilled in writing myself, so I cannot give you any suggestions. I love the theme as well.