Reviews for Not What it Seems
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is cute, I like it. Do you know what be even funnier is if you go and make like a small series based off this. Like say Aichi's grandma were to come over to the card shop and Aichi were in a dress. His friends laughing or kai be there and maybe his gma taking a like to one of them and tries to set up aichi a date with them. (ooohh great I started babbaling you know what just ingnore this review.)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Lol I love the idea. It'd be funny if it were to happen again except if Aichi were undercover trying to spy on people and gather information or something where he could pretend to be someone else or something like to that effect.
iSayumix3 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Poor boy, I worry for his grandma
MadameRedx chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh my goodness. The fluff is attacking me and swallowing me whole. I absolutely loe it! I extremely agree with you, Aichi is too cute for his own good, the day when Kai or Ren rapes him will be too soon if e continues to be so cute. Kyaa, Aichi in a dress is too much for meee!

I just wish to read that Ren or Kai to see him in such attire and comment on it or at least what they thought hehehe _.

Oh yeah, and I don't think Kamui would laugh at Aichi, but cry comical tears of sympathy or something along those lines. Just pointing out!

Great job.
Valshe chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Awww xD poor Aichi is just too cute for his own good, but it's a shame that Kai didn't see him in the cute dress fufufufu

Anyways, that's a very cute and fluffy oneshot, me likes! 8D *shoot* the Vanguard fandom NEEDS more love e.e

Anyways, cya