Reviews for Nobody
Come onn, england! Whyyyy
The Magnetic Witch chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
*bursts out crying* I LOVE HAPPY SPAMANO ENDINGS! Thank you

DeathMeister23 chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Next chapter! I love it o-o
kirin-saga chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
That was a perfect ending! Though I'm sad that it WAS an ending. Will there be a sequel? *hopes*
Someone-you-do-not-know chapter 9 . 1/6/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CUTENESS OVERLOAD! Sad that it's now over... But it ended so damn CUTE!
TastefullyDraconian chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
*cries* Too sweet! Why does this have to be so freaking SWEET?

I love Romano (in a big way) and I love Spain and I love Spamano and I hate England now! . So much love and then...BOOM.

Okay, going a little crazy...

I will tell you that while reading this, my poor pillow suffered hug abuse. I was literally crying while I read this! (But like right after I read aboot Spain's death my grandparents came in. I had to explain that I was crying because Spain was dead. They were very confused.)

*plans to read more of your stories right now*
StarProphecy7279 chapter 9 . 12/18/2011

Alexia-Esco chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
I think I almost cried along with Romano when Child Spain came to the door. QAQ - tears of joy too!
Someone-you-do-not-know chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Good luck for that... What was it again? Good luck anyway! Then i'm looking very much forward to the end of the month!
StarProphecy7279 chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
How dare you! You must write more now!
Kensy Echo chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
*kick the table in front of me*

ok.. Ganbatte with your bussiness but be sure you will update soon! Ok?

Hope you got good result!
NONAMESWEREAVAILABLE chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
. . .DAMN. I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT THIS WAS WRITE A NOVEL MONTH. And I was totally going to do that this year.

Ah well. Good luck! :D
Someone-you-do-not-know chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
I believe the explanation about why you got writer's block... And the explanation was really good, so thanks for that! France's reason for remembering is a little bit cheesy, you might want to rewrite it... Else then you are doing a great job on this fic, even if i still hate you a little bit...
StarProphecy7279 chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
France: So now it's up to youuuuuuuu. For both of us. now it's up to youuuuuuuuuuuuu~

Romano: What the hell are you talking about?

France: Go find the new Spain and do unto him as he has done unto you.

Romano: You want me to molest him?

France: Oui!
Writer-Girl-19 chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
I'm glad this chapter wasn't as depressing as the last few, I can't wait til then next chapter.

Don't worry, I completely understand writers block. Also thanks, now I have that song stuck in my head. "Be prepared, be prepared, this lesson must be shared!" Oh well, now I'm going to go watch the movie.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »