Reviews for Hidden Secret
icecake33 chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
awwwwwwwwwww my lovely duck he has a very soft heart I love that duck _
thank you so much for writing this fic it was very beautiful but you made me heat your mal
I couldn't stand her here lol
icecake33 chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
omg poor duke he doesn't need anymore shit in his life
icecake33 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
well mal is a bicth duke is not that stupid to leave all of these clear evidence if he did anything
he's proffesional for god sake MAL IS A BITCH :(
icecake33 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
poor duke :(

I heat everyone now specially Mal how can they do this to duke? he is their friend TT
stupid ducks! at least grin or wild wing should have done or said something about that
Imogen00 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Favourite story ever !
lizziemarie0529 chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
this was really good, i really enjoyed it!
White Hunter chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
This was a great story and I'm sure that one day soon that Duke will be reunited with his son again. Until then, he's never giving up hope.

lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
Sweet ending. Loved how the kids looked at the team.

Now we know why Duke was out a lot. Its an awesome thing he is doing :-)

Awesome work :-)
White Hunter chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Oh man, first Wildwing's best friend now Duke's son? How will Duke be able to get through the pain of the lost of his son? I hope you update soon cause I wanna find out what will happen next.

lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Wow. Dusk finally learns the truth, I can't believe he has to learn it this way and then Duke loosing him again. :( really good chapter, can't wait for the last chapter.
lizziemarie0529 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
this is really good. I cant wait to read more
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
You're still doing well with this fic. The team finally knows what is really going on. Keep up the good work. :-)
White Hunter chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Here we go again! I just hope Duke doesn't get to in over his head, and I hope that his son will stop to listen to him for a moment to find out the real truth of what really happened within the past. Keep up the good work!

lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Wow. Talking about a cold hearted son who doesn't want to hear what his father had to say.

Other wise, great work. :-)
White Hunter chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Man...this isn't looking good for Duke. Just what happened between him and his wife to make his son, Dusk, become cold hearted around him? And just who was that figure that was walking towards Duke before he fainted? Was it one of the ducks? I guess I'll just have to wait for the next chapter to find out. But I'm kind of surprise that Duke has a son in this story. Keep up the good work.

Expect the unexpected