Reviews for Deus Ex: Genesis
Zireael07 chapter 8 . 2/17
I love the story. Any chance of more?
Tom chapter 3 . 1/12
...conversations with descriptive language and JC's narrative monologue. I will keep on reading, cheers :)
Tom chapter 3 . 1/12
This is a good read! I like it how you tie in in-game convee
Patient131071 chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
I don't know whether you're still writing this, but I hope so. Aside from a few grammatical errors I can't fault the quality of the writing, and the characterisation of Denton as well as the balance between action and ethics is a good one. Nice work.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Great chapter that philosophical stuff about being a soldier was very interesting great job.
Afalstein chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Hm. Thought the moment with the sniper was his crisis of conscience, but looks like he's still figuring out how he feels about killing. The reflection about his restoring the water was interesting also-only definitely right thing, but also the only thing likely to get him in trouble.

Ah, so that's where the Carter conversation comes from. I tried to do it without killing anyone, but apparently, unless you close the castle doors, Anna comes in and kills everyone anyway.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Great chapter I like how you described the investigation and the way jc was feeling about Paul but inwonder what will happen next. Will jc kill all the NSF or spare the co will he over hear the conversation between two NSF agents and hear about a certain someone. I can't wait.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Great job you do a great job summarizing jc's character well done.
Afalstein chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Interesting change to the Sam Carter talk. Also an intriguing decision, having JC recognize the danger his brother is in right away. Though again, seems cold... his first thought is about his brother as an asset?

Not a lot in this chapter, but then not a lot happens at this point in the game.
Zireael07 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
This story is brilliant! Will it be continued?
Afalstein chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Only six reviews? This story merits at least one more. I doubt you're planning to continue this after a year of absence, but it could be interesting. You do a fair job of skimming through some of the more boring parts, and while JC comes across as a little cold-blooded, so far I can see a realistic development of character. A government-agent-cyborg might very well be as official and practical as JC seems to be here, and you're showing that he's slowly starting to question things.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Great story short sweet and to the point keep going.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
This is really an interesting way to tell a story, I'm looking forward to reading more.
ryu238 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Good job here, though I think there could've been more conversations, and I though JC was going to get an upgrade.
ryu238 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Hmm, it's very good, but I expect more interaction between the characters and exploration, but whatever.