Reviews for The Heart of a Spartan
charlotte818 chapter 14 . 18h ago
First of all I want to say that I love your story. It's unique and a cool twist on the story of 300. But I just thought I would point out that the Trojan war took place several hundred years before the Persian-Greek wars. The battle of Thermopylae takes place in 480 BCE and the Trojan war starting at about 1250 BCE. However, this is fanfiction and anything goes so, it's not that big of a deal.
I do love the character of Dyna though. And I find that people who go around reviewing stories just to point mary-sues are silly. It's like they have rules about how awesome a female character can be. Dyna is epic and your telling of her story is very well done. Keep it up!
-Charlotte ...
Archdruid89 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Kristin Kreuk, huh? Not a bad portrayal at all. But, I must say Emilia Clarke would do Princess Dyna justice if she was portrayed her because of her role in Game of Thrones.
Historian chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
The Trojan War occurred hundreds of year BEFORE the Persian Wars.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Hi!
I've studied ancient Sparta at school, and I loved it! And I love this story so far!
GlidingOne chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
One thing you should know: Xerxes survived that war historically. He went home and this was after he had banished his queen. He wanted a wife to comfort him though not a concubines. And so Ester's story begins.

Great story though!

-GlidingOne
I-koi2.0 chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
Great fic :) read it all in one day, well written, wished it was longer for sure :)
Aussa chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Holy sh*t on a schnitzel! This was so EPIC! At first, I doubted this story, but after I read it I slapped myself for thinking so. Dyna was right to kill Xerxes, he's a douche. I could just imagine Leonidas rolling around in his grave laughing his ass off and/or clapping with tears of happiness. And 8 kids? 0.0 Busy, I see, Dilios.
Goddess of Torment chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This story is well written and ties in perfectly with the movie. Your characterizations of King Leonidas, his wife, and the other Spartans are excellent. The reason you used for the king to send Dillios home was excellent and almost seemed like a missing scene from the movie. Well done!
BloodMoonWanes chapter 14 . 2/4/2012
This story is beautiful I loved it an it made me cry just beautiful
Celtic-Memories chapter 14 . 10/12/2011
I LOVE this story. Short and sweet. [: Dyna got justice when she killed Xerxes. The child of Ares! And the love shared with Dilios. So awesome! My heart be stilled, this story made me smile, except for the yucky Ethors and Theron. Eeechh.
MySoxRockXD chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
I have absolutely 100% loved this story! it's the only one of it's kind in the whole 300 section, and it's so amazing! there aren't words for how much i've enjoyed this story! i'm both happy and sad to see it come to an end, but as all things must, i thought i'd congratulate you on the beautiful work of art!
Bambi Bamboozled chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
Bambi Bamboozled chapter 9 . 9/23/2011
Bambi Bamboozled chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
:D good god i'am so happy I already know Dilios lives. I feel sorry for Dyna though... Poor Dyna... 3
Bambi Bamboozled chapter 7 . 9/22/2011